Jump to content


Travel To Russia.

Recommended Posts

I have a Russian friend who would like to pay a visit to his family in Moscow but he cannot find what exact documents he needs. He has been on the government web page to no avail. When he tried to book a flight with B.A., they would not because he has not been vaccinated. Is it mandatory to be vaccinated before you can fly or is the P.C.R. test enough? Any help would be great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kidorry said:

I have a Russian friend who would like to pay a visit to his family in Moscow but he cannot find what exact documents he needs. He has been on the government web page to no avail. When he tried to book a flight with B.A., they would not because he has not been vaccinated. Is it mandatory to be vaccinated before you can fly or is the P.C.R. test enough? Any help would be great. 

https://www.aeroflot.ru/ru-en/covid-19

 

Is your friend a Russian national? Can't see any vax requirements for Russian nationals on Aeroflot website.

Edited by Bargepole23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

https://www.aeroflot.ru/ru-en/covid-19

 

Is your friend a Russian national? Can't see any vax requirements for Russian nationals on Aeroflot website.

Yes he is a Russian national. I will e-mail your link too him. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are now a lot of sick people in Russia. Dangerous to meet with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peter991 said:

There are now a lot of sick people in Russia. Dangerous to meet with them.

I think you could apply that to most countries in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

I think you could apply that to most countries in the world.

Definitely not to most. In Russia situation is very bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peter991 said:

Definitely not to most. In Russia situation is very bad.

If you say so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kidorry said:

Yes he is a Russian national. I will e-mail your link too him. Cheers.

 

16 hours ago, Kidorry said:

Yes he is a Russian national. I will e-mail your link too him. Cheers.

I read through your link bargepole and it seems the only document you need is the P.C.R. test along with all the usual things for travelling.

Edited by Kidorry
Added text.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything is now sorted and he has booked his flight. Thank you everyone for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X