Trainee Electrician Wanting Work!

Hi,

I'm currently taking my Level 2 & 3 electricians courses and want to start getting a bit more hands on experience rather than it just been text books and videos, I'm 27 and currently a transport planner so this is a slight career change for me but I'm a quick learner who is very keen to get started on this, I'd be happy to sit on the side and not be a burden just as long as i'm learning something! I would prefer to move in to the industry full time as either a trainee or a sparkys mate but I understand this route is a little harder to teach and people would prefer someone with experience. I am willing to work either Saturdays or Sundays, free of charge to gain experience. I have the correct PPE and some tools which I would be happy to bring along if needs be. 

I'm free most weekend and if anybody knows of any Electrician who would be happy to teach somebody free of charge and have them help out where they can, drop a reply below and ill pass you my contact details so I can get this new career path started!

Thanks in advance to anybody who can help or if anybody has any advice for me as to get into the industry in a different way that'd be great!

Good luck to you Bwally. You've got a really good attitude which is more than half the battle when employing somebody, the rest can come later.  Unfortunately I'm not in a position to help you, but I hope somebody will and please let us know how you get on.