Jump to content

Barry Bannan Off To Brentford

Recommended Posts

it appears theres a 1 million pound clause in his contract and brentford/fulham ect want him,thats okay,but can we spend that cash on players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure the club will be relieved that they have your blessing to sell him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its the club thats put him up for grabs with the price tag,i would keep him personally,but  can we spend the 1 million,if not,its no good selling him is it.plus we turned down 3 million last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He clearly has some ambition and doesnt want to kick around the 3rd tier of English football, seems fair enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, bassett one said:

its the club thats put him up for grabs with the price tag,i would keep him personally,but  can we spend the 1 million,if not,its no good selling him is it.plus we turned down 3 million last year.

Not wanting an argument but if he's a £1m clause in his contract how could you have refused £3m last year?.

I know his contract is new but no one would offer that much for someone with months left on his contract and no one would turn it down.....

34 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

He clearly has some ambition and doesnt want to kick around the 3rd tier of English football, seems fair enough.

I'd have him at the Lane for £1m.....

Edited by Alextopman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bassett one said:

its the club thats put him up for grabs with the price tag,i would keep him personally,but  can we spend the 1 million,if not,its no good selling him is it.plus we turned down 3 million last year.

Not everything you read in the newspapers is true...you do know that don't you..?

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Not wanting an argument but if he's a £1m clause in his contract how could you have refused £3m last year?.

I know his contract is new but no one would offer that much for someone with months left on his contract and no one would turn it down.....

I'd have him at the Lane for £1m.....

He's a snip for any club at that price...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I'd have him at the Lane for £1m.....

Why?  Are we putting on Snow White at Christmas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

I'd have him at the Lane for £1m.....

Hmmm... :huh:


I suppose that he'd be quite useful for directing traffic in the car park! :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Not everything you read in the newspapers is true...you do know that don't you..?

He's a snip for any club at that price...

 

14 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:


I suppose that he'd be quite useful for directing traffic in the car park! :hihi:

Anyone who follows football can see he has a good brain for the game and can play the game....

Edited by Alextopman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

 

Anyone who follows football can see he has a good brain for the game and can play the game....

Hmmm... :huh:


I'm not doubting that...


... just the fact that he waves his arms around a bit too much! :hihi:
(for the benefit of anyone who might have missed the point!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats why they sold Buendia for £38m, so they can get Bannan, doh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bassett one said:

it appears theres a 1 million pound clause in his contract and brentford/fulham ect want him,thats okay,but can we spend that cash on players?

When he signed the contract I was sure I read that there was no clause in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.