Ivermectin Drug That Cures Covid Quetions.

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I think it might help if you gave your head a good wobble. Go on, give it a try and let us know how you get on.

No, she's right. Conspiracy theories aren't a product of people trying to understand what is happening and making a mistake, they are just lies. 

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, Delbow said:

No, she's right. Conspiracy theories aren't a product of people trying to understand what is happening and making a mistake, they are just lies. 

The psychology of conspiracy theories is very interesting. Often people cling to them because they are scared of the reality that is the alternative to the CT. Others indulge in them  because they give a sense of community and belonging. A sort of brotherhood of stupidity. (Other genders are available).

The trouble is that they are often quite persuasive, because of the sense of identity and self-importance that they confer upon the conspiracist. False info travels quickly and can be very damaging.

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

I think it might help if you gave your head a good wobble. Go on, give it a try and let us know how you get on.

Three cures on one page:

1)Ivermectin cures Covid according to Conspiracy Theorists.

2)Taniwisa sells Helminth(eggs from the porcine whipworm)which benefits "Crohn's, Colitis, Autism" according  to a paid advert on Sheffield Forum.  Then on the website it says This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.

3)A poster is of the opinion that "...it might help if you gave your head a good wobble. Go on, give it a try and let us know how you get on."

As I have no parasites, fleas, worms, lice or have Crohn's, colitis or autism and number three costs nothing I will give three a try.

Number one kills number two. 

...pause...

Edited by Annie Bynnol

Guest sibon
22 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

You haven't wobbled it enough have you?

Some heads are more wobbly than others.🙄