Ivermectin Drug That Cures Covid Quetions.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You know what else is unproven? 

The safety of the jab. 

Honestly, what would you know. You think the regulator just flips a coin, presumably.

1 hour ago, Tim Grindley said:

Well the WHO chief in India is being sued (death penalty is on the cards) by the Indian Bar association;

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/indian-bar-association-sues-who-scientist-over-ivermectin/article_f90599f8-c7be-11eb-a8dc-0b3cbb3b4dfa.html

They have also used ivermectin widely to stop haveing any trouble at all from Covid. Watch the FLCCC videos for the full story on that.

Given it is so cheap it is almost free and has no significant side effects why not use it? I mean for £1 you can get a does of it which will stop you getting it or take a test costing £50 to find out if you have it.

How much do you want to bet that he gets convicted, let alone the death penalty.

It's getting hoofed out of court.

12 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Honestly, what would you know. You think the regulator just flips a coin, presumably.

It's safety is unproven. It's still in trials. The trials don't end until 2023. 

It's your choice to ignore these facts and be part of the experiment if you wish. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's safety is unproven. It's still in trials. The trials don't end until 2023. 

It's your choice to ignore these facts and be part of the experiment if you wish. 

Happily, thanks. My 13 year old had Covid recently and despite sharing close quarters with him before and after his positive test, we didn't get it.

4 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Happily, thanks. My 13 year old had Covid recently and despite sharing close quarters with him before and after his positive test, we didn't get it.

I'm happy to hear that. 

We must be lucky in our household. We have never had it. 👍

In fact the only positive test ever done at my house was on a bottle of Hendos. 

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Not all conspiracy theories are wrong, some do actually come true. I must admit to not doing any research around this drug in particular or Covid in general. I'm just being led by the nose.

I don't tend to choose sides though as I invariably pick the wrong horse, like I did with Blair and Saddams WMD.

But there's something mentally healthy in taking whatever any government says with at least a modicum of scepticism. Nothing wrong with doing your own research and making your own mind up.

Others on here have said "Not all conspiracy theories are wrong, some do actually come true."

Unlike the others can you answer the following question:

Which Conspiracy Theories are wrong?

1 hour ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

Not all conspiracy theories are wrong, some do actually come true. I must admit to not doing any research around this drug in particular or Covid in general. I'm just being led by the nose.

I don't tend to choose sides though as I invariably pick the wrong horse, like I did with Blair and Saddams WMD.

But there's something mentally healthy in taking whatever any government says with at least a modicum of scepticism. Nothing wrong with doing your own research and making your own mind up.

Nothing wrong with that at all. It's what a lot of us do. However, making your mind up and then subsequently doing research focused solely on backing up your opinion? Closed mind.

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You know what else is unproven? 

The safety of the jab. 

The thing that is proven is the dangerous nature of the virus. The other thing that’s proven is the efficacy of the vaccine. 

Its a peculiar stance to oppose the vaccine on the basis that it may have some hitherto undetected long term effects. We know that the virus definitely has long term effects, long Covid is blighting many lives. 

Its not a position that stands up to any scrutiny.

Just now, sibon said:

The thing that is proven is the dangerous nature of the virus.... Snipped.... 

The only thing proven about the virus is its the most overblown ailment in the history of the human race. 

It's so deadly and dangerous you need to be told you have it then rest at home for two weeks. My bottle of Hendos is due out of self isolation tomorrow. I can't wait, I've missed the tangy goodness of Sheffields black gold.. 

It's been a rough fortnight I can tell ya.. 

Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

The only thing proven about the virus is its the most overblown ailment in the history of the human race. 

It's so deadly and dangerous you need to be told you have it then rest at home for two weeks. My bottle of Hendos is due out of self isolation tomorrow. I can't wait, I've missed the tangy goodness of Sheffields black gold.. 

It's been a rough fortnight I can tell ya.. 

You tell that to the relatives of the 150 000 U.K. citizens that are no longer with us. Or the 1 000 000 people with long Covid.

I wasn’t expecting you to countenance the ridiculous nature of your safety calculations. I’ve already seen how closed your mind is.

I just posted it to lay bare the bizarre reasoning of you and the other vaccine refusers/ Covid deniers.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

You tell that to the relatives of the 150 000 U.K. citizens that are no longer with us.... Snipped... 

People die. 

People die every year but if you think 150000 uk citizens have DIED FROM COVID AND COVID ALONE then you really need to get a reality check.. 

As for Long Covid? 

Oh please 😂 That's the one where they keep changing the symptoms to make it look like a thing.. 

What's the latest? 

200 symptoms of long Covid? 🤣

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

People die. 

People die every year but if you think 150000 uk citizens have DIED FROM COVID AND COVID ALONE then you really need to get a reality check.. 

As for Long Covid? 

Oh please 😂 That's the one where they keep changing the symptoms to make it look like a thing.. 

What's the latest? 

200 symptoms of long Covid? 🤣

You were getting all upset the other day because someone called you a Covid denier.

Now here you are being a Covid denier.

I know that  blanket disbelief of established facts helps you to internally justify your wonky logic. That’s the only reason for your ridiculous dismissal of death and disease.