Sign in to follow this  

Vivo Clinic London Rd Weekend Opening Times

Anyone know the opening times of Vivo clinic on London Rd at weekends? Need to drop off a PCR test sample there and cant get through on the phone.....

Google says 9am to 10pm both Saturday and Sunday 

Thanks Wallace, but i think you may be looking at the Silver St branch. They don't do the PCR testing. Cant seem to find anything re: London Rd.........

Mother dropped one off today. Literally down an alley behind a locked door, somebody opens the door and it goes in a cardboard box. 

I'd drive to wooley Edge.

Edited by tinfoilhat

Vivo Clinic Sheffield
description
**You must only drop your samples during the opening times stated inside the clinic. Do NOT try to drop samples out of hours or post these via the clinic letterbox as samples will NOT be collected.**

Vivo Sheffield
The Stillpoint Practice
272a London Road
S24NA

Drop your samples Mon-Sun inside Vivo Clinic for collection. If you are unsure as to where to drop your sample, please ask a member of the Vivo team.

Please drop your sample into the Vivo clinic between 09:00 and 16:00. You cannot drop your sample into the clinic after 16:00.

**UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE RING CLINIC/PHARMACY DIRECTLY**

Thanks All............

May I ask those of you who found this drop box did you get your results back by midnight the following day?  Wondering whether to try to find this one or go to Tibshelf services

35 minutes ago, Andice said:

May I ask those of you who found this drop box did you get your results back by midnight the following day?  Wondering whether to try to find this one or go to Tibshelf services

Hasn't had the results a week later. Go to tibshelf.

Thank you, I certainly will. Tibshelf it is.