Owls Transfers

FOR ALL you that said it was rubbish about byers and our new goalkeeper,well i did tell you all first,but never mind we seem a good squad now and lets get started,but give them time to  fit in and lets hope we do well,

20 minutes ago, bassett one said:

FOR ALL you that said it was rubbish about byers and our new goalkeeper,well i did tell you all first,but never mind we seem a good squad now and lets get started,but give them time to  fit in and lets hope we do well,

Don't think anyone said it was rubbish....it was more the fact they hadn't signed at the time you said they had...

But have you got any more "scoops" you want to share with us all...or haven't you read the papers yet..?.🤣

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Don't think anyone said it was rubbish....it was more the fact they hadn't signed at the time you said they had...

But have you got any more "scoops" you want to share with us all...or haven't you read the papers yet..?.🤣

Beat me to it. We all knew from the papers we were after them so wasn't news to anyone. Still after Gregory from Stoke supposedly

you never know,his roots are sheffield based,but think wages could be the stumbling block,we need a good trainer though now,wont make obvious paper talk name though.

4 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Beat me to it. We all knew from the papers we were after them so wasn't news to anyone. Still after Gregory from Stoke supposedly

Also saying they are looking at Sam Cosgrove at Birmingham.

It would appear both Marvin Johnson & Lee Gregory are set to be confirmed this afternoon...IF that's the case its two shrewd signings for a club in the 3rd Division..fingers crossed both deals get over the line..

another bassett one  crystal ball signing ,in fact 12 month ago i predicted it.also  we will win the league ha,ha,that bloke harry kane is for sale at spurs,thats another possible signing,but i heard he prefers the manchester area,we will be okay trust mr bassett

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

another bassett one  crystal ball signing ,in fact 12 month ago i predicted it.also  we will win the league ha,ha,that bloke harry kane is for sale at spurs,thats another possible signing,but i heard he prefers the manchester area,we will be okay trust mr bassett

Wow you seem to be eclipsing that Rogets poster

any chance you know the winning euro lottery numbers tomorrow. Your usual coded post will suffice 

18 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Wow you seem to be eclipsing that Rogets poster

any chance you know the winning euro lottery numbers tomorrow. Your usual coded post will suffice 

He'll tell you those 1st thing Saturday morning after he's read the paper....

46 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Oh dear Mr Bassett,

I hear you've got a nickname.....

EGG FACE BASSETT.

nows the chance to enjoy football,being a owl will be so good this season,hi ho sheffield wednesday