5 minutes ago, janie48 said:

You're right, I should really be more supportive of my fellow sisters. 

😀

On the other hand, if she has been influencing his decision making it would be sexist not call her out for it. ☺️

9 hours ago, janie48 said:

I'm reminded of the saying "Behind every successful man there is a strong  woman".

😂

haha  'many a true word.....'

6 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Mrs Rocker was one day overheard telling her newly married friend, "On the first day make sure you take ages to peel the spuds, to the point that he is starving. He will come running in from the garage and  he will show you how to peel them quickly. Do the same the second day and so on until he gets fed up of telling you. He is still peeling them after 45 years.

Mind you I am sick to death of spuds.

Hehe.... That sort of reminds me of how to get out of drying the dishes. A tip for other men... just drop one now and then and it will soon be "go sit down you clumsy idiot" and you won't be allowed to dry up again!

13 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Mrs Rocker was one day overheard telling her newly married friend, "On the first day make sure you take ages to peel the spuds, to the point that he is starving. He will come running in from the garage and  he will show you how to peel them quickly. Do the same the second day and so on until he gets fed up of telling you. He is still peeling them after 45 years.

Mind you I am sick to death of spuds.

& the second piece of advice would be along the lines of "grow your nails so there's no chance of peeling any other type of Veg" :smile:

Keep safe

On 26/07/2021 at 10:18, Annie Bynnol said:
On 20/07/2021 at 09:14, crookesey said:
On 15/07/2021 at 02:27, Flanker7 said:

Probably - Because you are the strongest and not as offended by the dirty bin.

Equality does not mean we are equal in every way. 

I recall my wife saying “If I find out that you have been having sex with me I will be extremely annoyed”.

`

i have a useless step son that lives down the garden in a converted garage  who decided to get a mutt as useless as he is,my other half has to go and feed it and let it out.i have to pick up all its buisness before i can mow the grass so i scoop it up on the shovel and throw it under his window cant wait for summer and it gets warm

talking of being sexist i can recall my wedding night to wife number 1 after doing the buisness and lying side by side she said dont think your doing this every night and she was true to her word. why did she get to call the shots  by the way im onto wife number 3

On 02/08/2021 at 03:47, stephen 7 said:

talking of being sexist i can recall my wedding night to wife number 1 after doing the buisness and lying side by side she said dont think your doing this every night and she was true to her word. why did she get to call the shots  by the way im onto wife number 3

Obviously poor performance if no 1 didn’t want regular repeat performances. Presumably no 2 wasn’t enamoured either, wonder how no 3 is faring?

Personally I think relationships are a lot more about love and respect resulting in mutually non sexist satisfying physical experiences 

Edited by catmiss
Addition

1 minute ago, catmiss said:

Obviously poor performance if no 1 didn’t want regular repeat performances. Presumably no 2 wasn’t enamoured either, wonder how no 3 is faring?

Personally I think relationships are a lot more about love and respect resulting in mutually satisfying physical experiences 

😂

On 02/08/2021 at 03:47, stephen 7 said:

Your mistake was marrying that lot , they were more interested in getting a new hoover , washer and front room carpet ,the Nicky tacky noo is the bag of sweets that tricked you for three times so if no 4 turns up keep on courting  for ever .

It's all about predicting her indoors' needs and expectations. It's the little things that count. 

Several months ago it was a mate's 38th anniversary and he was pulling his hair out worrying what to buy and spent every second  looking for those tell-tale hints. It wasn't until their daughter brought to his attention the sudden profusion of jewellery catalogues lying around the house.

'That's it', thunk he in a moment of mental release. Why hadn't he noticed before? How could he be so blind?

The day arrived and prezzies were duly opened. Boy, was he impressed with the tartan slippers she got him.... just like last year. He then cast  his mind back to all those jewellery catalogues and the part they played in hopefully making this anniversary the best yet. With heart-stopping anticipation he watched his beloved slowly peel away the wrapping .......................

He's still sleeping in the shed 3 months later. Apparently a magazine rack for her to put her soddin' jewellery catalogues in out of the way wasn't the way to go.

Edited by mad-dad
spelling