2 New Players At Hillsbrough

LOOKS LIKE we are to sign GEORGE BYERS from swansea,a good midfielder and take BAILEY PEACOCK FARRELL on loan a great irish goal keeper,sounds like things are looking better,what do you think.

28 minutes ago, bassett one said:

LOOKS LIKE we are to sign GEORGE BYERS from swansea,a good midfielder and take BAILEY PEACOCK FARRELL on loan a great irish goal keeper,sounds like things are looking better,what do you think.

Also signed Dennis Adeniran  22yr old midfielder from Everton.

told you things where looking better,all we need now is the new season,plenty of supporters and hey bingo.

Don't pay wages promptly, just got relegated, suspended points deduction hanging over their head BUT players still willing to sign for you and bookies have you as one of the favourites to get back up.  I don't get it!

Two in already, winger from qpr on loan and the everton lad.

BPF would cost a fee so cant see that happening as DC has stated hes not paying fees, G Byers  went on loan to Portsmouth last season and didnt rip up any trees,pompey arent breaking their neck to get him back even though hes on a free....

BFP is a loan player,so that cannot cost much and darren will get it right,i am sure,good days will come back.

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

told you things where looking better,all we need now is the new season,plenty of supporters and hey bingo.

We were always going to get players in, who knows if they are good enough yet. It will take more than a couple of signings to think things are on the up. We still have the close season to get through paying wages, still could get a points deduction yet.

Getting a very decent 5 a side team together 

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

BFP is a loan player,so that cannot cost much and darren will get it right,i am sure,good days will come back.

If BPF comes up for loan then I can see a championship club go for him, McGilveray from portsmouth has signed for charlton, shame he was a very decent keeper and on a free.

if were considering a move for Byers then youd expect one or both of Luongo and BB to be off as weve got options in that area already, what we needs is creativity in the centre, a player I keep pushing forward is Aaron Morley at rochdale, hed fit the bill but for a fee, well capable of championship football, 21 and will improve. Byers has a poor first touch and is too easily pushed of the ball, really struggles to stamp any authority on a game, thats why his time on loan at portsmouth saw him play mostly off the bench, Id be very worried if we sign this kid when we have Hunt & Waldock as well dele bashiru all for the same position

Edited by staninoodle

On 11/07/2021 at 13:50, bassett one said:

Byers has played 71 times in 7 years for Watford Swans & Portsmouth 

Peacock Farrell  4 lge games in the last 2 years, not a lot for a great keeper !

2 hours ago, pintor said:

Byers has played 71 times in 7 years for Watford Swans & Portsmouth 

Peacock Farrell  4 lge games in the last 2 years, not a lot for a great keeper !

Probably not great I agree but only has to be better than Dawson and Wildsmith so the bar isn't set too high. By sounds of it we don't really need Byers unless he doesn't really rate what we have.

darren said he hopes to sign several more players this week,sounds good yeah?