Tv Presenter

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Him?

That cuddly bear from Masterchef?

I couldn't imagine him saying boo to a goose.  I could imgaine him eating a couple though.

Oh, and its Gregg (two g's) by the way.  He gets mardy if you don't include the second g.

I would have to respect the bloke first  to worry about spelling his name correct,  with his disgusting criminal record he shouldn't be on our screens. :suspect:

On 02/11/2021 at 07:59, cuttsie said:

And the biggest mystery of all time , why did Christa  Acroyd disappear .

On 02/11/2021 at 08:35, HeHasRisen said:

It isnt that much of a mystery...

" In July 2013, the BBC announced that Ackroyd had been dismissed after what was considered to be an unspecified "breach of contract" and would not return to present Look North. Ackroyd's freelance contract was terminated without compensation."

On 04/11/2021 at 22:06, HeHasRisen said:

Was related to her tax affairs I think.

It was  tax related.

BBC presenter loses appeal, must pay £420k in IR35 crackdown

A BBC presenter must pay £419,151 in taxes after a UK tax tribunal ruled her contract should have been subject to IR35 legislation – a judgment that has been described as a wake-up call for IT freelancers.

Look North presenter Christa Ackroyd lost her appeal covering tax years 2006/07 to 2012/13, with HMRC contesting that she owed income tax and National Insurance contributions.

It is the first IR35 judgment to emerge from a number of appeals involving television presenters operating through personal service companies.

Ackroyd had told the tribunal that the limited company model was in place at the insistence of the BBC, and that she had received assurances from her accountant that the arrangement was tax compliant. However, the tribunal judge Jonathan Cannan ruled those factors were not relevant under the legislation.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Him?

That cuddly bear from Masterchef?

I couldn't imagine him saying boo to a goose.  I could imgaine him eating a couple though.

Oh, and its Gregg (two g's) by the way.  He gets mardy if you don't include the second g.

3 Gs 

I wonder if any of them listen to Points of View 

Can we add Chefs to the list.  Gino D'campo a criminal, chef and TV presenter.  Jimmy Doherty, Chef, farmer and TV presenter.

Ed Balls talking about sleaze!!!!!