Tv Presenter

What skills do you need to be one?

1/sportsman/woman.

2/X factor contestant

3/current presenters sybling

4/Reality contestant

5/Comedian.

6/ex musician/singer

When I was growing up it was mainly comedians who did this job now it's all of the above and more.

You forgot to add  Shoplifters, to your list, ( Richard Madely) for example.  :hihi:

Or burglars that break into your house at night and steal your prized expensive guitar …. Gino D’Acampo.

9 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Or burglars that break into your house at night and steal your prized expensive guitar …. Gino D’Acampo.

Oh I missed chefs and politicians off.

15 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Oh I missed chefs and politicians off.

Well the burglar is now a presenter he does Family Fortunes.

Carnt speek proppa inglish!

I still can't get my head around how Leslie Grantham got on Eastenders after having Stabbing and Killing  a Taxi Driver in Germany, a bloke around the corner from me told me he struggles to get work because of his Criminal Record.  He got done for being drunk and disorderly and Criminal Damage,  his wife wouldn't open the door when he came home drunk after a Stag night,  so in a fit of temper he broke the lid off a Wheelie bin.  The BBC are a Joke,  Im not even gonna go on about Greg Wallace the ex Millwall Hooligan who has a list of Violent offences.   :roll:

Edited by PRESLEY

39 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I still can't get my head around how Leslie Grantham got on Eastenders after having Stabbing and Killing  a Taxi Driver in Germany, a bloke around the corner from me told me he struggles to get work because of his Criminal Record.  He got done for being drunk and disorderly and Criminal Damage,  his wife wouldn't open the door when he came home drunk after a Stag night,  so in a fit of temper he broke the lid off a Wheelie bin.  The BBC are a Joke,  Im not even gonna go on about Greg Wallace the ex Millwall Hooligan who has a list of Violent offences.   :roll:

My father use to say the same thing about Leslie Grantham.  He also said most of the actors on Eastenders were gangsters.  That’s a few years ago tho.  I’ve never watched Eastenders, it’s a programme I could never get into. 

25 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

My father use to say the same thing about Leslie Grantham.  He also said most of the actors on Eastenders were gangsters.  That’s a few years ago tho.  I’ve never watched Eastenders, it’s a programme I could never get into. 

Same here,  I couldn't  get into it,  its all Doom and Gloom,  Depressing. I used to love Corrie with Ena, Elsie and the Hogdens and Co,  Funny and depicted more real life at those times. 

Add GMB weather forecasters to the list,both doing separate programmes tonight.

And the biggest mystery of all time , why did Christa  Acroyd disappear .

Edited by cuttsie

5 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

And the biggest mystery of all time , why did Christa  Acroyd disappear .

I bet she could tell some stories.