Sheffield Fc Original Rules Go Fund Me

I neither live in Meadowhead or give a monkeys about Hallam.

Am I genuine football supporter (on Man In Cretes terms) I don't know, only he can decide.

I moved to Sheffield in 2001 & since then I've missed 3 Cefn Druids games - 1 when my wife died  & 2 games when my daughter was in a coma due to a car crash.

Certainties in life - night will follow day, the seasons will pass, and Sheffield FC will have another scam going to extort money out of any mug that falls for that ‘World’s Oldest Club’ routine....

15 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

FIFA  and the FA both recognise Sheffield fc as the worlds oldest football club 

who are the others you refer to?

you and the old relic seem to have some hate in your mind about them 

do you live at meadow head or follow Hallam fc ? 

genuine football supporters should be supporting their efforts ! Stop the negativity 

FIFA and FA? Now there’s 2 trustworthy charitable organisations!
If they stumped up enough cash, FIFA and the FA would probably recognise S Club 7 as the world’s oldest football club! Cue some recently discovered pictures of Hannah Spearitt doing keepy-ups in an Admiral kit on the cover of Look In....

Their fundraising effort raised a magnificent £1900 & they are still taking donations 2 days after the auction ended - isn't that tantamount to fraud?

Wonder if they'll return the money or keep it & not tell anyone?