Pip Telephone Assessment

I wondered if anyone has had a PIP telephone assessment and what their experience of it was? 

Edited by poppet2

16 hours ago, poppet2 said:

I wondered if anyone has had a PIP telephone assessment and what their experience of it was? 

I had one at the begining of june, it lasted about 15/20 minutes. My experience of it was ok,they just asked varios questions about my condition and how it affects my daily life and questions about my mobility. I got a letter last week informing me that i had been given standard daily living allowance, £60 per week which has been backdated to december when i first applied.

yes ,just ensure you talk about how it affects your daily life,make sure if i was you ,YOU have a copy of your paperwork you sent them,just to ensure you dont forget what you said on your form,plus add anything you may of forgot,good luck.

On 08/07/2021 at 17:52, poppet2 said:

I had one for my son. 

It was stressful, very emotional but not as frightening as I believed it would be. 

The advisor was lovely and very patient on the few occasions I did lose my composure and the results of the call only took a couple of weeks or so to come through.