Sign in to follow this  

Not Using This Anymore

I'm not using this section of the forum anymore, as the new team has removed all access for all group moderators (anyone who ran their own group as before, can no longer pin/delete/edit posts in said group)

so, I  have no way to edit/remove/pin new topics in this section, I have no way to update my own pin (as I cannot edit it)

I recommend the SNC Discord server..
https://discord.gg/x8SsB4KM

I don't understand why can't you just use the section like everyone else (who has never been any kind of moderator) does?

Doesn't really make much sense, unless you're feeling a bit aggrieved at having your mod privileges removed?

With posting a link to a discord server, are you recommending people stop using this section and go join you on a discord server instead? Could be seen as a bit of d**k move if so.

Best of luck though Ghozer, whatever happens.

Edited by Waldo

We were given the ability to run our own groups, given the ability to pin/lock threads as needed, delete spam threads etc...

Yes I 'could' still use it, but I choose not to..

And the Discord was talked about here long ago, has been mentioned before, along with the SteamGroup..

Also, the Discord is nothing to do with me, It's just a sheffield gamers discord i'm on, what's the issue here?