Wednesday Certs For Promotion

we owe for the money borrowed against the deads for the clubs ground,thats why we pay rent,we had to do this to keep afloat through the pandemic,its fine while ever we keep up the payments,but fail to do so and the ground is then not ours,but at least mr chansiri says he will guarantee the debt ,while ever he runs the club,so lets hear whos going to buy us,with the debt,league 1 status?,i say trust the guy who is running us now and it will work out.also we can now buy/sell players

58 minutes ago, bassett one said:

we owe for the money borrowed against the deads for the clubs ground,thats why we pay rent,we had to do this to keep afloat through the pandemic,its fine while ever we keep up the payments,but fail to do so and the ground is then not ours,but at least mr chansiri says he will guarantee the debt ,while ever he runs the club,so lets hear whos going to buy us,with the debt,league 1 status?,i say trust the guy who is running us now and it will work out.also we can now buy/sell players

I thought he sold the ground to himself.

On 07/07/2021 at 11:50, Mr Bloke said:

Really? :huh:

So where do you draw the line?

Is it OK to 'circumvent the rules' only if it's to your teams advantage... but not if it works against you?

So why not scrap all the rules and have a free for all?

Let's field as many players as we like, get rid of the referee, and return to schoolyard footy!

What utter nonsense! :roll:

I dont agree with breaking the rules, but I can understand why clubs do it, and when clubs do break the rules and then prosper buy it, it sets a blueprint that others will follow, as I said Im not against a form of FFP, but for it to be legitimate its got to apply to all in the competition, without exception.

Im not for scrapping FFP I just think it needs to be reformed, but thats not easy as this is the EPL vs the EFL and we all know who wealds the greater power because they have all the wealth and the major clubs in their camp.

There was always going to be a grey area for the championship once the EPL raised the parachute payments above the the bar at which EFL clubs budgets are set. Its a debate that will rumble, it may take a govt ruling or even legislation to try and resolve the issues as the EPL shows no appetite for compromise.

Id still like to see 11 v 11 and a ref.

2 hours ago, staninoodle said:

I dont agree with breaking the rules, but I can understand why clubs do it, and when clubs do break the rules and then prosper buy it, it sets a blueprint that others will follow, as I said Im not against a form of FFP, but for it to be legitimate its got to apply to all in the competition, without exception.

Im not for scrapping FFP I just think it needs to be reformed, but thats not easy as this is the EPL vs the EFL and we all know who wealds the greater power because they have all the wealth and the major clubs in their camp.

There was always going to be a grey area for the championship once the EPL raised the parachute payments above the the bar at which EFL clubs budgets are set. Its a debate that will rumble, it may take a govt ruling or even legislation to try and resolve the issues as the EPL shows no appetite for compromise.

Id still like to see 11 v 11 and a ref.

Hmmm... :huh:

That's a really good answer...

... Thank You! :thumbsup:

i agree with that as well,why if clubs can prove they can afford it,even if theres got to be money put in banks,or set aside in case things didnt go well,so to guarantee creditors,so no points lost ect,so the supporters did not lose out as well,that would equal out a fair system,there would still be the brentfords idea ect,for less well off teams/owners,but i think mr chansiri has made a good judgement with darren and we will be okay.

I don't think FFP rules are there to make a level playing field for poorer clubs and removing them wouldn't make any difference to the gap between clubs, they are there to help stop clubs getting in so much debt they end up going out of business, some clubs have taken advantage of the points deductions to evade payments and come back stronger, maybe tougher punishments are needed.

Either way it's the fans that suffer along with the creditors.

Earlier in the week,we had the transfer embargo lifted...

Today,it seems we can only sign free transfers and loan signings..

What a chuffing mess Chansiri has made of the club...

well as i said before,give us a answer of a muliti millionaire wanting to buy us and pay off or take on all our debts,trust in chansiri he will sort it,get us up and then he may sell.

14 minutes ago, bassett one said:

well as i said before,give us a answer of a muliti millionaire wanting to buy us and pay off or take on all our debts,trust in chansiri he will sort it,get us up and then he may sell.

Hmmm... :huh:

... I'd like to ask you a genuine question Mr Bassett.

What makes you think that Mr Tuna has changed his ways enough to be able to get them promoted and stable enough for any sensible person to even consider buying the club?

He's already proved he's not capable of it when he's had loads of money to spend... :|

Edited by Mr Bloke

I’ve asked this question many times and had no sensible reply

can anyone provide hard facts that Chansiri is a proven business man and show us which companies he has success in?

i will send 20 euros to the children’s hospital if you can so name the businesses please and no the answer is not that he is in property and construction tell us the names please and some details 

26 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

I’ve asked this question many times and had no sensible reply

can anyone provide hard facts that Chansiri is a proven business man and show us which companies he has success in?

i will send 20 euros to the children’s hospital if you can so name the businesses please and no the answer is not that he is in property and construction tell us the names please and some details 

Its been done to death on OT, but cant say as anyone has ever provided outright evidence.

Wednesday have been given a suspended points deduction today, for failure to pay wages

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

Suspended 6 point deduction for failure to pay the players just announced this evening….how you can continue to keep saying “trust in Chansiri” is beyond me …the fact no potential buyer is on the horizon is no reason to blindly keep faith in an owner who has proven over & over again that he will destroy this club the longer he stays …