Wednesday Certs For Promotion

is it just a question of who goes up with us? i hope so

14 minutes ago, bassett one said:

What year?....

43 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Oh, Mr. Bassett,

Your predictions last season were nothing short of abysmal.

Please, please don't put us through that again.

9 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Please explain on what basis they are certs? 

His over enthusiastic optimism.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

If we manage to stay in League 1 it will be a successful season......

The consistent flouting of the EFL rules by our beloved owner,(delayed submission of "accounts" and no/late payment of salaries),may well result in a further points reduction  or a long term transfer embargo...

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Hmmm... :huh:

... as I'm currently proving in the excellent Euros thread, I'm by far the most competent footy predictor on here, so I know you will all bow to my superior knowledge when it comes to forecasting all things footy related!

Mr Bassett has indeed proved in the past to shoot a bit wide of the goalpost when it comes to predicting the scores of his favourite team, but his continuing optimism cannot be faulted.

In this instance, I think I have to agree with him! :o

A team made up of enthusiastic youngsters out to prove just what they are capable of, together with a few older heads (like that little baldy man who swings his arms about a lot and shouts at others when he makes a mistake) may prove to be just what is required to bounce back at the first attempt!

Let's hope so - but if they do pull it off, it will surely be down to the activities of that master tactician Mr Tuna, who will have successfully confounded footy experts around the World by selling them a dummy and making everyone believe that he was a toe poke short of a hat-trick... :|

Oh sweet baby Jesus !!!

I do hope Darren Moore can pull something special off with what he's been left with, but I will not be so bold with my predictions.

I'll have some of what your on Bassett. At the minute there's only one thing we're certs for and it isn't promotion. Maybe in a months time we might be able to be abit more confident about our promotion chances.

in darren we trust,if he could get donny there abouts with no cash,i am sure he can get us up,come on believe in darren and his choices of players ect,plu the bookies rarely get it wrong do they?

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

If we manage to stay in League 1 it will be a successful season......

The consistent flouting of the EFL rules by our beloved owner,(delayed submission of "accounts" and no/late payment of salaries),may well result in a further points reduction  or a long term transfer embargo...

That's a reasonable expectation given the current issues. That's of course if agent Chansiri doesn't spring any more surprises. he shouldn't be allowed near a football club.

Yeah, I'm a blade but you have to have sympathy for genuine paying supporters, who have to put up with this level of incompetence. 

please note mr chansiri is a top business man,from a reputable top family business and if it was not for the stupid rules that states you cannot spend your hard earned cash on players ect as you wish,we would be in the premier league,in fact he nearly got us there twice,but needed to spend more,in any other business he would of achieved success,but i believe he will sort us out ,in the end,remember man utd,man city they went through bad times but came back stronger and i am sure he will sort it,sooner rather than later,because his family reputation is at stake.