Proxy For Buying Limited Releases In Stores?

I need proven proxies I can use to buy limited edition Nike, Supreme, Adidas. What can you recommend? And will such proxies really work? I haven't tried it, but my friend tried it once.

Depending where you intend to buy the game from (Steam, Origin, uPlay etc) - they do  have terms against using VPN's to access region locked games and content... if Steam detect it for example, they will remove the game from your account and issue a warning... something to bare in mind.

Ah my bad, I mis-read, (had only just woken up, and was doing like 5 things at once :D)

But still, be careful, as you may not be able to use a postage address from a country different to where  the website believes you are browsing from..... all depends on the individual website(s)...

I found a tool how to compare private proxies from different providers, this is called proxy package finder (fineproxy.de/en/package-finder). What can you say about this? Is it really possible to change the real geolocation in this way?