Will We See Ramsdale In A Blades Shirt Again?.

He will be given extended leave after the Euro's and it's widely reported that Arsenal are after him.

There's nothing us fans can do about it, what will be will be.

The answer is yes in  my view 

reality is that he’s only in the England squad through injuries to Pope and Henderson which at best puts him at no 5 for that position 

if he were to go elsewhere he more likely will not have game time and will bench sit next season abit like Henderson for man u

hes far better off sticking with dem blades at least next season, making a name for himself as the best in division

if Utd don’t get instant promotion then is the time to move on maybe?

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

He will be given extended leave after the Euro's and it's widely reported that Arsenal are after him.

Hmmm... :huh:

I can't see him wanting to leave myself - not unless they make him first choice, which I think is unlikely.

I think they'll go for a more experienced and 'bigger' name... but I've no idea who.

What do you think? :)

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

I can't see him wanting to leave myself - not unless they make him first choice, which I think is unlikely.

I think they'll go for a more experienced and 'bigger' name... but I've no idea who.

What do you think? :)

It's a strange one for me because going on the first half of last season I would have driven him there myself for free but after the second half I really hope he stays.

It depends which Ramsdale turns up.

12 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

It's a strange one for me because going on the first half of last season I would have driven him there myself for free but after the second half I really hope he stays.

It depends which Ramsdale turns up.

Yep - I agree!

To be fair to him though, at the start of the season I think he must have felt under an awful lot of pressure to show what he could do following in Henderson's boots.

He's still young (for a goalkeeper) and being relegated at Bournemouth must have been a bit of a knock back for him.

The second half of the season he seemed to start to relax a bit more and that was reflected in his improved performances... :)

If he does go what sort of transfer fee would you expect to receive...?

I've seen some outlandish valuations for him banded around..£40/m was one...is he that good..?

5 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I've seen some outlandish valuations for him banded around..£40/m was one...is he that good..?

... no he's absolute rubbish!

Some clubs have a lot more money than sense! :hihi:

Obviously we've not seen him much in the flesh due to Covid, and are relying on TV and radio, but we bought a good young keeper for c£20m who took time to settle in, then played great in a poor team.  He's had another year under his belt, been called up to the England squad and is clearly one of England's keepers of the future.  Definitely worth more than we paid for him, and surely an important part of next season's promotion push.

I'd simply put a "Not for Sale" sign on him!

OK - everybody has his price, but we don't need money as we have the parachute payments and are expecting Berge cash on top of that, and any other players we sell.  If anybody wants to wave £40-50m at the Board, I think we'd sell, but then we'd be looking to buy an equivalent, from a club who would know how much we've just got for him, so prices go up!. 

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

To be fair United don't need to sell so I don't think 40 million is too rediculous in today's market. 

On 05/07/2021 at 09:38, Alextopman said:

If we want promotion we must improve the team not sell good,reliable players We will lose gate money if the management sell ANYONE classed as a first teamer.  Promotion from the Championship is the most difficult task and the difference is CHEESE instead of CHALK. Vote with your feet if selling our best is a management decision

Talk sport saying arsenal have had 2nd bid of £30m turned down but they will come back with more

will blades sell ?

3 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Talk sport saying arsenal have had 2nd bid of £30m turned down but they will come back with more

will blades sell ?

This is where we will see what the owners intentions are, I wouldn't bet on him not selling but hope I'm wrong......