Wednesday V Celtic.

On Wednesday it could be a first appearance for Urhoghide at his new club.

At least we'll have a bit of football to discus with a month to go to the new season.

& maybe Liam Shaw as well …fancy Celtic taking a team that finished below Wycombe as it’s feeder club 🤣

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

& maybe Liam Shaw as well …fancy Celtic taking a team that finished below Wycombe as it’s feeder club 🤣

Yeh I never thought of it like that 😃.

Is it behind closed doors?.

Its is …I think it’s being played at the training camp in Wales where Wednesday have been all week ..

yes behind closed doors, i hope they dont get chatting to much or there will after more freebies from us,but i fancy it will show we need more players inwards,hope i am wrong,but most of the youngsters need more time.

Q: what if SPL clubs joined the PL/EFL? At what tier level would the likes of Celtic and Rangers end up?

At the minute that is forbidden however even if it were they should be made to start in div 4 imo as an absolute minimum requirement 

why should they jump the queue and anyway if jimmy krankey gets her independence wish maybe Hadrians wall needs rebuilding ?

of course they’re not very good at football anyway! 

6 hours ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

Q: what if SPL clubs joined the PL/EFL? At what tier level would the likes of Celtic and Rangers end up?

I think it was suggested a few years ago but the offer was for Rangers and Celtic to start in the Championship. Before any of the usual suspects start no I haven't a link to validate it ...

Edited by Alextopman

I know it's such a glamour tie it's being televised by Celtic 

No ,really.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

I think it was suggested a few years ago but the offer was for Rangers and Celtic to start in the Championship. Before any of the usual suspects start no I haven't a link to validate it ...

I think the proposal was for the 'Old Firm's reserve teams be admitted to the Football League at League 2 level...well...so much for that.

9 hours ago, St Petre said:

I think the proposal was for the 'Old Firm's reserve teams be admitted to the Football League at League 2 level...well...so much for that.

You may be right there my memory of it is a bit vague....

19 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Going on recent talk they'd go straight into the premiership, that's what the big wigs that want them over here want to happen to make the premiership more interesting now the super League is a no go.