Fish Restaurant In Sheffield

There's a similar thread running under 'Sheffield News & Discussions' but this has got my wife & I talking about a previous establishment in Sheffield that I seem to remember but she can't? 

I'm sure that in the 1960's & possibly into the mid 1970's there was a fish restaurant on Arundel Gate, above, (I think?) the old YEB building, at the opposite end of the row of retail units to the old Claymore pub?

I seem to remember you walked in off Arundel Gate then had to go upstairs at least one floor.  Windows down one side overlooking Arundel Gate. 

Anyone remember this restaurant & what it was called?  I'm sure it only did fish dishes? 

Edited by Baron99

I think it was called the Four Seasons and it was owned by Marsdens. It was on four floors. There was a fish restaurant and a steakhouse on the upper floors, pizzas on the ground floor and a wine bar (Bumbles?) in the basement accessed by a winding stair.

There was the Copper Hearth and the Golden Griddle on that block near the Claymore. They were Marsdens , I’m sure 

Thanks you two. The name 'Four Seasons' does ring a bell.