Solicitors In Sheffield Who Are Willing To Do Home Visits?

Can anyone help me with the names/contact numbers for any  soliciitors in Sheffield who are willing to visit elderly/disabled clients in their own homes? My mum wants to write a will and to assign power of attorney to us, as her middle-aged "children". She's in her 80's and still fully in charge of all her mental capacities. However, she is severely physically disabled and is totally  housebound - meaning that she can't get out to attend appointments. She is stone-deaf - meaning that she can't sort stuff out over the phone - and she doesn't have a computer or a smartphone - so she hasn't got the equipment or the skills to do anything online. We really need a solicitor to visit her at home to set up the whole process and manage the paperwork. I've contacted about half a dozen Sheffield solicitors firms today - none of whom are able or willing to visit an old woman at home. Any help or advice about this would be much appreciated.

Ta

are her affairs complex?

if not them maybe do it between you, you can buy packs which take you through the process

Thanks andyofborg.  I don't think her affairs are particularly complex, but along with my mum, my brothers and  I - all in our 60's and living miles away from our old mum  - are not very good, very competent or very confident at using computers or doing stuff online. We really need a good solicitor who could visit her and sort this out face-to-face,

Try Taylor & Emmet Solicitors on Arundel Gate.  One of our relatives has used their services in the past month & one of their solicitors did a home visit. 

Taylor and Emmet were great with my Dad home visit and he got sorted 😊

Its all well and good saying Solicitor X was great etc...unless it since March 2020 it may be irrelevant, I would wager a lot of solicitors who would have done a home visit now wont bother.

Graysons do home visits we did exactly that for my parents power or attorney and wills.