Tramlines Confirmed To Go Ahead

You would imagine any artist unable to play to an audience for the best part of 18 months would be chomping at the bit to perform live ...

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You would imagine any artist unable to play to an audience for the best part of 18 months would be chomping at the bit to perform live ...

Surely it depends on the circumstances.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Surely it depends on the circumstances.

or your political stance... at the end of the day...everyone is desperate for a return to normality and this is the nearest any of the artists have come to normality in a long time...but each to their own eh?

Funny enough there was a mass dance event in Holland recently where the authorities say the restrictions were by passed and  they traced 180 infections back to it out of  an 800 crowd.

In view of that, Ashcroft is saying in effect,I don't care if you get infected coming to see me.

Maybe he, Morrissey,Ian Brown and Clapton could have plague-a-thon somewhere

Just now, butlers said:

Funny enough there was a mass dance event in Holland recently where the authorities say the restrictions were by passed and  they traced 180 infections back to it out of  an 800 crowd.

In view of that, Ashcroft is saying in effect,I don't care if you get infected coming to see me.

Erm no he isnt. By that logic ANY artist who is performing at an event from the 19th which isnt in the government trial scheme is saying the exact same thing, which is ludicrous thinking.

That of course is not the case

8 hours ago, butlers said:

The terminally scared are here again.

For news on the Tramlines Fringe keep an eye here - https://www.theoutdoorcity.co.uk/fringeattramlines. Additionally Exposed Magazine are producing a programme https://www.exposedmagazine.co.uk/news/the-fringe-at-tramlines-returns-to-city-centre-and-beyond-across-tramlines-weekend-2021/

For information on Tramlines festival itself their website is https://tramlines.org.uk/

Edited by Andy C

3 hours ago, glitterballs said:

Its also worth pointing out that for any gig/ festival the people entertaining us and crew etc  STILL don't have any kind of support or insurance.

Bang goes your gig/ festival if any of your headliners test positive on the day.

There's a whole events ecosystem that could be hit by staff being pinged to self isolate - be that public transport, security, catering, bars, cleaners etc as well as the bands, sound and lighting engineers and the rest. Fingers crossed it will all go well, first weekend after Covid legal restrictions are lifted and first event in a year and a half for many!

Edited by Andy C