Tramlines Confirmed To Go Ahead

Great news .

Full capacity 

hope it goes well,sheffield badly needs its events large and small back,the folk who supply goods to these events/the muscians ect,ect,ect,plus the public.

Excellent news....some much needed normality.....however,wonder what will be happening to the Fringe events?

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Excellent news....some much needed normality.....however,wonder what will be happening to the Fringe events?

Given the Government think licensed premises are clearly to blame for all this, they will all be allowed to go ahead, however capacity will be set at 2%, masks to be worn at all times, all performers not allowed to play at over 20dB and a curfew at 7pm.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Guest busdriver1

Double jabbed only I heard.

Just now, busdriver1 said:

Double jabbed only I heard.

Or those who can produce a negative test.

It's gonna be great! Fingers crossed for a sunny weekend... 🌞

Guest busdriver1
10 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Or those who can produce a negative test.

Makes sense. 

Waits for the vaccine avoiders to claim victimisation. 

On 29/06/2021 at 13:37, Sheridan1-0 said:

The Dorothy Pax bar at Victoria Quays is already advertising "Canal Lines" and Maida Vale bar on West Street have already advertised they have bands booked.

Canal Lines should be a safe bet as its outdoors, however most other venues can only go ahead if Covid restrictions are lifted on 19th July, which will be announced by the government the week before, I suspect most bars will be a bit nervous about paying to put stuff on not knowing if they can actually go ahead and do it. There should be crowds out around the City Centre, Kelham Island and Hillsborough enjoying a great atmosphere regardless I imagine and still should be places putting music on, you'll probably find a lot of it will get advertised fairly last minute.

205732586_10158278430801463_728665732748

Edited by Andy C

17 hours ago, Andy C said:

The Dorothy Pax bar at Victoria Quays is already advertising "Canal Lines" and Maida Vale bar on West Street have already advertised they have bands booked.

Canal Lines should be a safe bet as its outdoors, however most other venues can only go ahead if Covid restrictions are lifted on 19th July, which will be announced by the government the week before, I suspect most bars will be a bit nervous about paying to put stuff on not knowing if they can actually go ahead and do it. There should be crowds out around the City Centre, Kelham Island and Hillsborough enjoying a great atmosphere regardless I imagine and still should be places putting music on, you'll probably find a lot of it will get advertised fairly last minute.

205732586_10158278430801463_728665732748

All sounds very promising...lets hope restrictions are lifted on the 19th,as expected and we can make the most of both the main events and the above..