Can Chansiri Afford Sheffield Wednesday?.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Can't cope with you hahahahahahahahahaha.

It would take a lot more than your nonsense, the only thing I can't cope with you for is posting garbage and then continually failing to back up your/claims or answer questions till the thread goes round in a tedious circle.

Jesus....pot and kettle.

You still struggling to work out post 6033 in the Covid thread

18 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Aww are you playing the victim...someone has called you a name?.....

What about you calling someone Numb Nut on a previous thread or Old Fool on another thread....or calling someone a liar...or telling someone to jog on...the list is endless....you turn every thing in to a pointless argument..and then make out its others...

If you dont like what i say or post...put me on ignore ...

hahaha so just as  I said crying because I called his Pal Peppa but likes it the other way round, nothing but a moaning sad act, why should I put you on hold, I have you like a puppet on a string and your comedy value is priceless.

Moan moan moan moan.

He's even got a book on Jimmyy quotes.....

What a super fan he is....

Edited by Alextopman

You're falling into Monzaman type responses now ...just a load of words and sentences that make no sense what so ever...🤣

As the saying goes...i'm out...

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You're falling into Monzaman type responses now ...just a load of words and sentences that make no sense what so ever...🤣

You'll be back moaning about me posting a thread about football on the football section again.

Finish my scarf off first.

40 minutes ago, butlers said:

Jesus....pot and kettle.

You still struggling to work out post 6033 in the Covid thread

I think it was 6022.

Anyway back on thread can he afford Swfc?

there is no current answer cos no one knows despite all the rumour and inuendo

perhaps there should be a pause until the outstanding accounts are submitted? Who knows when that will be and what they might confirm or not as the case might be

no one I know has any actual inside info so give it a rest maybe

3 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

perhaps there should be a pause until the outstanding accounts are submitted? Who knows when that will be and what they might confirm or not as the case might be

Surely this can't be you saying the whole thread is pointless ....seeing as it was obvious that it's impossible to give a definitive answer...if only someone had mentioned it was a pointless thread in the 1st half a dozen posts...oh hold on a minute.....🤣 

But as you also say...lets give it a rest...

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

I see your point but one thing stands out, he couldn't afford them last season.

A pandemic didn't help but as you say poor business sense let him down.

5 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Here he goes again, moan moan moan,can't come out with a sensible response,hates posts about wed by blades and resorts to insults once he is losing the arguement. What made you so angry, you keep saying your out well GOOD but I know you will be back to post insults or moan once another thread about wed is started by a blade. In all my years on here I have not seen anbody so angry and mardy as you and waldorf, what has made you like this???????????????

8 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Agreed but some people turn nasty when corrected or asked to validate their claims on here, they then resort to using mental illness as some kind of joke or weapon, I know of at least one person on here who changed his username because of such comments and plenty more who have struggled with their loved ones suffering mental illness, but hey ho it's only banter if they say it and personal if you respond.

I'm in the situation where at least three of them at the moment are in meltdown every post I make.

It does amuse me though they can say what they like to me it confirms they can't cope with me.

As said already I could post a wonderful comment about Wednesday and Statler, Waldorf and Peppa would still throw a tantrum, I wouldn't be surprised if they look for me under their beds at night before going to sleep.🤣

The mental illness one for me is a new low, My youngest daughter has downs syndrome and will need me and my missus to care for her for the rest of her life so to hear someone joking about getting back on your ward or taking your medication etc etc leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

I was guilty of suggesting cuttsie had a drink problem which I now realise was in poor taste so I apologise cuttsie for saying that because I lost my brother in law to drink so I should know it's no laughing matter but the two s6 posters on here are getting worse and I don't know what has caused this reaction from them with all the name calling they are posting and the constant moans aimed at blades posters it's tedious!!!!!!!

Do yourselves a favour guys and add these two to your ignore list, its like when you climb into bed with freshly laundered sheets once you've done it 😆

53 minutes ago, monzaman said:

The mental illness one for me is a new low, My youngest daughter has downs syndrome and will need me and my missus to care for her for the rest of her life so to hear someone joking about getting back on your ward or taking your medication etc etc leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

I was guilty of suggesting cuttsie had a drink problem which I now realise was in poor taste so I apologise cuttsie for saying that because I lost my brother in law to drink so I should know it's no laughing matter but the two s6 posters on here are getting worse and I don't know what has caused this reaction from them with all the name calling they are posting and the constant moans aimed at blades posters it's tedious!!!!!!!

I've had four pints over the last three years  ,the last drink I had was half of Stones int bottom of Lane two weeks ago , I realised I had drink problem around four years ago so packed it in , no need to apologise  as its watter of a ducks back to me I have been called much worse over the years on these threads , I just Like to write and  if people like it Good ,if not then bolllokkkkes to em .

Edited by cuttsie