Can Chansiri Afford Sheffield Wednesday?.

1 hour ago, monzaman said:

Nothing changes on here Alex, it's all about moaning if you mention wed int it!!!!!!!

Hey Alex …your support act is here …always turns up when there’s a drama 🤣

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Blah blah blah, stop moaning and post something yourself instead of coming on blubbering about "digs" United fans posting about Wednesday etc etc.

Have you finished knitting my scarf yet?.

As for being pointless it's seems to have got your attention you can't keep away.

Put your name down for a mods badge if you're that upset and do something about it.

Tell em big bad Alex is upsetting you posting about football on a football section.

Oooh your touchy when someone says something you don’t like aren’t you .??

Don’t give it if you can’t take it ..

It’s just banter after all …! 

Edited by Sheridan1-0

27 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

We'll find out this summer. Like Sheri said it's an old article, we have lost some high earners since it was wrote. Alot of club's outside the premiership are struggling, even the blades second favourite team have had to furlough their players after we were getting slated for.

I think the vast majority of Wednesdayites are sick & tired of the situation that Chansiri has put the club in & the fear is that it could well get worse before it gets better…

7 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Hey Alex …your support act is here …always turns up when there’s a drama 🤣

Oooh your touchy when someone says something you don’t like aren’t you .!! 

It’s just banter after all …! 

Nope unlike yourself I never let anything on a banter or as you call it dig page upset me.

And I'm still not telling you where I was on Sunday.

There's only one person saying there's a drama and it's not him.

4 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I think the vast majority of Wednesdayites are sick & tired of the situation that Chansiri has put the club in & the fear is that it could well get worse before it gets better…

OO well done an on topic reply on a thread you say is pointless.

See you can do it if you try hard enough....

Edited by Alextopman

39 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

We'll find out this summer. Like Sheri said it's an old article, we have lost some high earners since it was wrote. Alot of club's outside the premiership are struggling, even the blades second favourite team have had to furlough their players after we were getting slated for.

Yes I read the article the other day and thought it was still relevant to your situation now.

It's quite interesting and well put and no intention was there to upset anyone but as usual some delicate people can bear to discus things about Wednesday sensibly and just try to spoil threads.

Very immature and petty.

Edited by Alextopman

9 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Nope unlike yourself I never let anything on a banter or as you call it dig page upset me.

And I'm still not telling you where I was on Sunday.

There's only one person saying there's a drama and it's not him.

OO well done an on topic reply on a thread you say is pointless.

See you can do it if you try hard enough....

You feel the need to turn everything in to an argument not just with me but with anyone who’s opinion you don’t agree with ….so it’s not really worth discussing anything with you …but don’t worry Monza loves you …but not as much you love yourself..Big Bad Alex 🤣

Edited by Sheridan1-0

9 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You feel the need to turn everything in to an argument not just with me but with anyone who’s opinion you don’t agree with ….so it’s not really worth discussing anything with you …but don’t worry Monza loves you …👍🏽

Pahahahaha, that's the classic post of the day.

Remind me who started this thread and then who came on it slagging it off saying tumbleweed and pointless?

Only one person came on here to argue and it's you, all there in the thread you really are pathetic trying to twirl it round after your feeble attempt to spoil it.

What is even mote pathetic is you saying the thread is pointless but when a Wednesday fan comments on it you then join in.

Absolutely nothing wrong or offensive in this thread until you turned it that way with your first post.

By the way it's nice to be loved and much better than being a laughing stock but you comment regarding that shows just how childish you are.

Stick with the knitting and hurry up with my scarf.

Edited by Alextopman

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Pahahahaha, that's the classic post of the day.

Remind me who started this thread and then who came on it slagging it off saying tumbleweed and pointless?

Only one person came on here to argue and it's you, all there in the thread you really are pathetic trying to twirl it round after your feeble attempt to spoil it.

What is even mote pathetic is you saying the thread is pointless but when a Wednesday fan comments on it you then join in.

Absolutely nothing wrong or offensive in this thread until you turned it that way with your first post.

By the way it's nice to be loved and much better than being a laughing stock but you comment regarding that shows just how childish you are.

Stick with the knitting and hurry up with my scarf.

On another thread you started getting upset about claims Chansiri had sold/selling a business for £800m …and the subsequent comments about him being in your head rent free …almost instantly you dig up a pointless article from 6 months ago to start this thread ..to which was read over 100 times & yet no one responded….I sarcastically make the tumbleweed banter comments (not a dig)& you get all upset …& here we are again ..

Move on Big Bad Alex ..life’s too short…it’s all about opinions after all ..

6 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

On another thread you started getting upset about claims Chansiri had sold/selling a business for £800m …and the subsequent comments about him being in your head rent free …almost instantly you dig up a pointless article from 6 months ago to start this thread ..to which was read over 100 times & yet no one responded….I sarcastically make the tumbleweed banter comments (not a dig)& you get all upset …& here we are again ..

Move on Big Bad Alex ..life’s too short…it’s all about opinions after all ..

Nope not upset at all I enjoy fools coming on showing there childishness, you do it  lot in reply to me I seem to be in your head.

So if the thread is pointless why have you replied on topic to an owls fan about it?.

Shot yourself in the foot with that one.

As for me on the other thread it's quite a compliment to see how you so loyally follow my posts, however the same as you that poster spit his dummy out when asked a perfectly on topic question about his claims.

Pahahahaha, my number one fan.

Moan moan moan moan.

Edited by Alextopman

32 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Nope not upset at all I enjoy fools coming on showing there childishness, you do it  lot in reply to me I seem to be in your head.

So if the thread is pointless why have you replied on topic to an owls fan about it?.

Shot yourself in the foot with that one.

As for me on the other thread it's quite a compliment to see how you so loyally follow my posts, however the same as you that poster spit his dummy out when asked a perfectly on topic question about his claims.

Pahahahaha, my number one fan.

Moan moan moan moan.

Just to clear things up for you as you seem to be struggling …

I responded to Nervy as he doesn’t have an agenda & want to turn everything into an petty argument…(I did say it in an previous post but you’ve ignored that ) ..

Your not in my head Big Bad Alex …the fact you have an opinion on everything posted in this section makes it hard to avoid you …&  don’t flatter yourself..it’s only Monza that hangs on your every word 😂

No doubt you’ll want the last word as usual …but you’re welcome to it  ..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

17 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Just to clear things up for you as you seem to be struggling …

I responded to Nervy as he doesn’t have an agenda & want to turn everything into an petty argument…(I did say it in an previous post but you’ve ignored that ) ..

Your not in my head Big Bad Alex …the fact you have an opinion on everything posted in this section makes it hard to avoid you …&  don’t flatter yourself..it’s only Monza that hangs on your every word 😂

No doubt you’ll want the last word as usual …but you’re welcome to it  ..

To clear things up he says.

I'm not in his head he says, then goes on about how much I post.😂. Then comments about some else who reads my posts.😂.but I'm not in his head.

The only person who jumped on here to argue and spoil is you fact.

The thread is either pointless or not chose who comments.

You have been chomping on it for hours but the only agenda clear is yours and that's because you can't handle Blades discussing owls with spitting your dummy out.

The thread is relevant to your situation now but you're not adult enough to discuss it.

Nervy clearly is.

Take a leaf out of his book.

Edited by Alextopman

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

To clear things up he says.

The only person who jumped on here to argue and spoil is you fact.

The thread is either pointless or not chose who comments.

You have been chomping on it for hours but the only agenda clear is yours and that's because you can't handle Blades discussing owls with spitting your dummy out.

The thread is relevant to your situation now but you're not adult enough to discuss it.

Nervy clearly is.

Take a leaf out of his book.

I see it's still all about moaning if you mention wed int it!!!!!

Why does sheridan spit the dummy out so much it's pathetic and embarressing, why not just join in and discuss topics, SHERIDAN GROW UP AND STOP MOANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, monzaman said:

I see it's still all about moaning if you mention wed int it!!!!!

Why does sheridan spit the dummy out so much it's pathetic and embarressing, why not just join in and discuss topics, SHERIDAN GROW UP AND STOP MOANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wasting your time Pal he's going on about agenda's and men loving each other owt but football, it's all one big conspiracy to him.......