Can Chansiri Afford Sheffield Wednesday?.

Lots of tumble weed blowing around on this thread...🤣

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Lots of tumble weed blowing around on this thread...🤣

You always have that effect.....

28 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You always have that effect.....

I think it's more down to you this time...🤣

Just now, Sheridan1-0 said:

I think it's more down to you this time...🤣

No, deffo you,.

Do you have anything else to add to the section apart from moaning?

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

No, deffo you,.

Do you have anything else to add to the section apart from moaning?

Who's moaning??...just stating a fact...

As for your 6 month old article about Chansiri that you've dug out.....its all been said before... don't really see the point of you starting a another thread about it..neither do many others on here judging by the lack of responses to it...

30 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Who's moaning??...just stating a fact...

As for your 6 month old article about Chansiri that you've dug out.....its all been said before... don't really see the point of you starting a another thread about it..neither do many others on here judging by the lack of responses to it...

Well if it gets one fool chomping at the bit it's done it's job.

Well done.

4 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Well if it gets one fool chomping at the bit it's done it's job.

Well done.

The only old fool on here is the one who started the pointless thread in the first place …

ps mind the tumbleweed…🤣

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The only old fool on here is the one who started the pointless thread in the first place …

ps mind the tumbleweed…🤣

Blah blah blah, stop moaning and post something yourself instead of coming on blubbering about "digs" United fans posting about Wednesday etc etc.

Have you finished knitting my scarf yet?.

As for being pointless it's seems to have got your attention you can't keep away.

Put your name down for a mods badge if you're that upset and do something about it.

Tell em big bad Alex is upsetting you posting about football on a football section.

15 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Blah blah blah, stop moaning and post something yourself instead of coming on blubbering about "digs" United fans posting about Wednesday etc etc.

Have you finished knitting my scarf yet?.

As for being pointless it's seems to have got your attention you can't keep away.

Put your name down for a mods badge if you're that upset and do something about it.

Tell em big bad Alex is upsetting you posting about football on a football section.

Nothing changes on here Alex, it's all about moaning if you mention wed int it!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Nothing changes on here Alex, it's all about moaning if you mention wed int it!!!!!!!

He's had a bee in his bonnet ever since he kept asking me where I was on a Sunday and wouldn't tell him.

I wonder if he knitted the bonnet himself.

Comes on thread just to moan says it's pointless but keeps posting on it, he'll be saying it's a dig next.

Edited by Alextopman

We'll find out this summer. Like Sheri said it's an old article, we have lost some high earners since it was wrote. Alot of club's outside the premiership are struggling, even the blades second favourite team have had to furlough their players after we were getting slated for.