Cristiano Ronaldo

On 28/06/2021 at 21:38, HeHasRisen said:

I did see a stat not too long ago that said 40% of his international goals were against, to put it bluntly, eight absolutely atrocious European nations.

Flat track bully.

Yes found it.

43 of his 109 international goals (39.5%) have been against Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia. Estonia, Faroe Islands or Hungary.  Wow (!) 🙄

Add in another 2 against the mighty Saudi Arabia, 2 against Azerbaijan, 2 against Cyprus, 2 against Kaxakhstan, and even 1 against North Korea......

Edited by HeHasRisen

10 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes found it.

43 of his 109 international goals (39.5%) have been against Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia. Estonia, Faroe Islands or Hungary.  Wow (!) 🙄

Add in another 2 against the mighty Saudi Arabia, 2 against Azerbaijan, 2 against Cyprus, 2 against Kaxakhstan, and even 1 against North Korea......

So he's got a good 50 international goals against decent teams - better than most players have achieved.

ballon-dor.jpg

I reckon anyone who has won the Ballon d'Or nearly as many times as Lionel Messi is top of their game.

I am sure that his M.U.  team mates will eventually work out how to get the ball to him and how he, and everyone works best.

He should never be classified as the best player neither should messi....

To be classed as a great you have to win everything that includes the World Cup neither of them have done that !!!!...

Maradona,Pele did win everything that’s why they will go down in history as the greatest players period !!!!...

At least in my eyes...,

On 06/10/2021 at 19:19, Box11 said:

He should never be classified as the best player neither should messi....

To be classed as a great you have to win everything that includes the World Cup neither of them have done that !!!!...

Maradona,Pele did win everything that’s why they will go down in history as the greatest players period !!!!...

At least in my eyes...,

Bit easier if you've a population of 213 million (Brazil)  or 45 million (Argentina) compared to 10 million (Portugal).

Can't remember Pele or Maradona winning the European Cup / Champions league - so they've hardly won "everything".

On 30/06/2021 at 11:27, HeHasRisen said:

Yes found it.

A few more against Luxembourg last week to pad out his stats, I see.

7 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

A few more against Luxembourg last week to pad out his stats, I see.

Still scored more goals than any England player against decent international teams then....................................

Looks like Man Utd have had enough of Ronaldo...

Why would any club by this player “me me me”!!!!....

Just give him away Man U then the rest of the team will play again....

He’s not a team player in fact the man is horrible no wonder teammates get sick of him I know I would !!!....

5 hours ago, Box11 said:

Why would any club by this player “me me me”!!!!....

Just give him away Man U then the rest of the team will play again....

He’s not a team player in fact the man is horrible no wonder teammates get sick of him I know I would !!!....

Man Utd were poor before Ronaldo and were poor with him,I suspect the same when he goes.

5 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Man Utd were poor before Ronaldo and were poor with him,I suspect the same when he goes.

Yeah they need a lot of help to be contenders again....

10 hours ago, Box11 said:

It was clear enough last season that Ronaldo has had enough of Man Utd.

Guest ThaBoom
12 hours ago, ukdobby said:

They were not as poor with him- he was a big influence and one reason Utd finished 6th.

However, I think he's realised that even at 38, he's better than most of the current squad and wants away.

What he has in abundance the majority of the current squad don't- that's Commitment. Drive. Determination.

The guys a winner and has been throughout his football career.

Edited by ThaBoom
Addition