that sounds like the old days in england,not this modern ,often workshy folk that cause  problems to many in todays society,dont get me wrong,but most folk work,but theres a big culture of do nowt,scrounge,have kids,and no dads around ,and the tax payer pays,many of these type never work,just take,but this guy is at a even higher scale and cost to the taxpayer.

On 23/06/2021 at 12:01, dan_999uk said:

What's your solution? Should this "problem person" be put on the street?

Put down would be my choice. 

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Put down would be my choice. 

Would you volunteer to kill them personally?

How would you do it?

get a island and call it idiot island and put the lot on it,the country needs 100 thousand drivers ,plus theres supposed a bit amount of work,why do we have to keep these,most have never worked,something has to be done.

35 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Would you volunteer to kill them personally?

How would you do it?

personally yes a single bullet, waste of oxygen some of these are.

15 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

personally yes a single bullet, waste of oxygen some of these are.

Doesn't that worry you a bit? You'd shoot someone because of antisocial behaviour?

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

When people offload their family and community responsibilities, and leave all life's problems to "the government", it just engenders more problems for the Nanny State to solve for them.

Where I live, government support is almost non existent. So people rely on  close knit and extended family, and neighbors, for child support, caring for the aged etc. No nurseries or nursing  homes here to dump the kids and the old folks...

Aside from stamping my passport when I arrive, I've had no interact with the government here in the 12 years I've been coming here.

Ronald Reagan said that “The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.” And he was right!

Edited by Jeffrey Shaw

16 minutes ago, bassett one said:

get a island and call it idiot island and put the lot on it,the country needs 100 thousand drivers ,plus theres supposed a bit amount of work,why do we have to keep these,most have never worked,something has to be done.

You're on to something there.

I'd suggest a farm boot camp for repeat offenders.

Woken up a 6 am, like the farmers do, to feed and clean out the pens, Then a healthy fresh air day in the field so he learns that food doesn't come from food banks.

No drugs, and make him pay for his keep. A winter and a summer should do it.

Rinse and repeat.

We need behavior modification. not another low priority case load for some bleeding heart social worker.

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Doesn't that worry you a bit? You'd shoot someone because of antisocial behaviour?

absolutely, fed up of excuses for these poor human specimens, intimidating the old, upsetting the kids and making areas unsafe, it needs stopping.  

25 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

absolutely, fed up of excuses for these poor human specimens, intimidating the old, upsetting the kids and making areas unsafe, it needs stopping.  

I can appreciate that it's not ideal and it needs sorting but to want to kill the person (people) and not even live next door to them, it's a bit weird.

14 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I can appreciate that it's not ideal and it needs sorting but to want to kill the person (people) and not even live next door to them, it's a bit weird.

It would be easily "sorted" if he directed his abusive behavior towards minorities, immigrants or gypsies.

There are severe penalties for even "offending" some.

The Law clearly states:

"Any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice, based on a person's disability or perceived disability; race or perceived race; or religion or perceived religion; or sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation or transgender identity or perceived transgender identity."

There is no legal definition of hostility so we use the everyday understanding of the word which includes ill-will, spite, contempt, prejudice, unfriendliness, antagonism, resentment and dislike"

Lol

WHAT about american style boot camps,they work hard and are fed/kept ect,no excuses