Millwaill Put A Bid In For Windass

The 27-year-old is also being closely monitored by West Bromwich Albion, Preston North End, Queens Park Rangers, Fulham and Stoke City.

Edited by Alextopman

Rejected a bid for him so I guess that might of been Millwall. 

7 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Rejected a bid for him so I guess that might of been Millwall. 

Its just a matter of time before he's sold to the highest bidder.....

12 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

That's what I think. Aslong as they don't do what they usually do and let him go for peanut's though.

31 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Does he not have a choice 

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Does he not have a choice 

He's still got another year on his contract... but if he's not been paid for a while and facing the prospect of 3rd division football ,i'd imagine he'd be pretty keen to move,despite what's said in the papers..

Rumoured to be a bid of 400K ,everyone has a price but that figure will be way below what DC is after.

Lets see if WBA, Fulham and PNE are seriously interested or its just the agent at work!

he cost £500 k so we need more,plus hes at his peak and hes still got 1 year left,plus we have another year option,needs to be a million plus

18 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

He's still got another year on his contract... but if he's not been paid for a while and facing the prospect of 3rd division football ,i'd imagine he'd be pretty keen to move,despite what's said in the papers..

I am sure I read Wednesday have the option of extending his contract for another year at the end of the 2 year contract, so maybe that could lift any transfer fee if they decide to sell.           

Edited by iansheff

i agree with that ,a million plus value at least

Upped the bid today to close on a million, turned down yet again, if I were windyass Id go and rub one of DCs golden elephants for luck!

On 22/06/2021 at 17:38, staninoodle said:

Rumoured to be a bid of 400K ,everyone has a price but that figure will be way below what DC is after.

Lets see if WBA, Fulham and PNE are seriously interested or its just the agent at work!

Minimum of 1 million we should be asking otherwise keep him. He's got 2 years left so shouldn't be selling him on the cheap