Jump to content


Millwaill Put A Bid In For Windass

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The 27-year-old is also being closely monitored by West Bromwich Albion, Preston North End, Queens Park Rangers, Fulham and Stoke City.

Edited by Alextopman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rejected a bid for him so I guess that might of been Millwall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Rejected a bid for him so I guess that might of been Millwall. 

Its just a matter of time before he's sold to the highest bidder.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Its just a matter of time before he's sold to the highest bidder.....

That's what I think. Aslong as they don't do what they usually do and let him go for peanut's though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Its just a matter of time before he's sold to the highest bidder.....

Does he not have a choice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Does he not have a choice 

He's still got another year on his contract... but if he's not been paid for a while and facing the prospect of 3rd division football ,i'd imagine he'd be pretty keen to move,despite what's said in the papers..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumoured to be a bid of 400K ,everyone has a price but that figure will be way below what DC is after.

Lets see if WBA, Fulham and PNE are seriously interested or its just the agent at work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he cost £500 k so we need more,plus hes at his peak and hes still got 1 year left,plus we have another year option,needs to be a million plus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

He's still got another year on his contract... but if he's not been paid for a while and facing the prospect of 3rd division football ,i'd imagine he'd be pretty keen to move,despite what's said in the papers..

I am sure I read Wednesday have the option of extending his contract for another year at the end of the 2 year contract, so maybe that could lift any transfer fee if they decide to sell.           

Edited by iansheff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree with that ,a million plus value at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upped the bid today to close on a million, turned down yet again, if I were windyass Id go and rub one of DCs golden elephants for luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/06/2021 at 17:38, staninoodle said:

Rumoured to be a bid of 400K ,everyone has a price but that figure will be way below what DC is after.

Lets see if WBA, Fulham and PNE are seriously interested or its just the agent at work!

Minimum of 1 million we should be asking otherwise keep him. He's got 2 years left so shouldn't be selling him on the cheap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X