Haberdashery Supplies For Curtain Making

Hi 

Now John Lewis is closed where is everyone going for their curtain supplies ie curtain tape heading, weighting tape , threads etc  ?   or  fabric to make your own curtains.    I have tried online and there's plenty on there but prefer to do this in person.   I used to go to the shop on  West Bar/ Shalesmoor but I understand that's closed now, has it gone anywhere else ?     Is it worth visiting Moor market or maybe Chesterfield Market?  being of a certain age I remember the old market used to be great for all of this.    Any advice gratefully accepted

1 hour ago, chapmanann1 said:

Hi 

Now John Lewis is closed where is everyone going for their curtain supplies ie curtain tape heading, weighting tape , threads etc  ?   or  fabric to make your own curtains.    I have tried online and there's plenty on there but prefer to do this in person.   I used to go to the shop on  West Bar/ Shalesmoor but I understand that's closed now, has it gone anywhere else ?     Is it worth visiting Moor market or maybe Chesterfield Market?  being of a certain age I remember the old market used to be great for all of this.    Any advice gratefully accepted

The haberdashery stall in the Moor market is well worth a try. Just go in the front entrance and it is not far in, on the right, she has 3 units altogether there. I'm not sure if you would get everything you want, she doesn't sell fabric, but all the accessories,  I get all my wool, accessories and craft items there. Definitely worth looking.  Then there is Grace's fabrics further in the market.