Mask Required?

1 minute ago, sibon said:

You’ll have to make do with the scientific study, published by the AAAS.

Pretty solid stuff.

Keep your mask on unless you are on a Covid ward.

No worries. I think I get it. 

You discriminate on appearance and using no facts to base your judgement on. 

Sweet 👌

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No worries. I think I get it. 

You discriminate on appearance and using no facts to base your judgement on. 

Sweet 👌

Eh?

I know you like to say things with no evidence, but that statement is a bit of a stretch, even for you.

10 minutes ago, sibon said:

Eh?

I know you like to say things with no evidence, but that statement is a bit of a stretch, even for you.

Fair enough. I'm happy to apologise if I'm wrong. 

So tell me, How do you decide who is a mask evading liar? 

How do YOU identify them? 

It's a simple question but if you don't want to answer it then no worries, I'll understand. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Fair enough. I'm happy to apologise if I'm wrong. 

So tell me, How do you decide who is a mask evading liar? 

How do YOU identify them? 

It's a simple question but if you don't want to answer it then no worries, I'll understand. 

I suspect Sibon, like many, many others, judges a person to be a 'mask evading liar' if said person by visual scan doesn't look obviously disabled, and, isn't wearing a mask.

Guest sibon
23 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

I suspect Sibon, like many, many others, judges a person to be a 'mask evading liar' if said person by visual scan doesn't look obviously disabled, and, isn't wearing a mask.

Are you suggesting that I make these judgements without any factual information, or context?

Asking for a friend.

ETA: looks like Dave has gone elsewhere. Possibly to  make sweeping generalisations about people he has never met.

Edited by sibon

25 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

I think you may be right. I've asked that poster more than once how he decides who is a mask evading liar and thus far no explanation. 

Guest sibon
23 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I think you may be right. I've asked that poster more than once how he decides who is a mask evading liar and thus far no explanation. 

You are very boring sometimes.

But, hey. Let’s sort this one out.

You show me where I said that I could identify a mask evading liar. Then, I’ll let you into my secret. 

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

You are very boring sometimes.

But, hey. Let’s sort this one out.

You show me where I said that I could identify a mask evading liar. Then, I’ll let you into my secret. 

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/476263-mask-required/?do=findComment&comment=8434809

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/476263-mask-required/?do=findComment&comment=8434886

You changed the wording but the same message is "I know who is genuinely exempt and who is not"

I challenged you several times as to how you can tell who is genuine and who is not yet you still haven't said. So, for clarity....... How can YOU tell who is a mask evading liar/badly informed and who is genuine?

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/476263-mask-required/?do=findComment&comment=8434809

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/476263-mask-required/?do=findComment&comment=8434886

You changed the wording but the same message is "I know who is genuinely exempt and who is not"

I challenged you several times as to how you can tell who is genuine and who is not yet you still haven't said. So, for clarity....... How can YOU tell who is a mask evading liar/badly informed and who is genuine?

I didn’t change that bit of the wording. I edited a typo.

So. Now we’ve established that I didn’t say that I could tell who was a mask evading liar, maybe you can explain why you’ve been pursuing me about it. Especially as you’ve been asking me to justify something that you said, not what I said.

. It’s an odd way to argue.

ETA. Before you start with any more nonsense, there are 13 hours between my edit and your first reply.

Edited by sibon

Just now, sibon said:

I didn’t change that bit of the wording. I edited a typo.

So. Now we’ve established that I didn’t say that I could tell who was a mask evading liar, maybe you can explain why you’ve been pursuing me about it. Especially as you’ve been asking me to justify something that you said. It’s an odd way to argue.

OK, deny it then. You obviously can't or won't explain why you choose to discriminate against certain people but not others. 

You discriminate against anyone you choose and I won't "pursue you" any longer. 

I'm so Glad we got that sorted 👍

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

OK, deny it then. You obviously can't or won't explain why you choose to discriminate against certain people but not others. 

You discriminate against anyone you choose and I won't "pursue you" any longer. 

I'm so Glad we got that sorted 👍

We didn’t get it sorted. 

Nice wheedling though.

Remember that post a few hours ago when you said you’d apologise if you were wrong?

3 minutes ago, sibon said:

We didn’t get it sorted. 

Snipped... 

Yeah, I think we did. 

My takeaway from this is you discriminate against people who you feel aren't exempt. 

How you get to the conclusion they aren't exempt is beyond me because after being asked numerous times you still won't say.