Mask Required?

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, makapaka said:

Bit harsh 

Possibly.

But then again, you have to question why some people are so keen to abandon a well established public health measure.

De-masking will mean that more people die of Covid. 

29 minutes ago, apelike said:

What is? 

Just follow the thread a couple back  a few posts. Not exactly rocket science.

Assume we are now due for another apelike "that's not what I said" 😎

Edited by Longcol

56 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Just follow the thread a couple back  a few posts. Not exactly rocket science.

Assume we are now due for another apelike "that's not what I said" 😎

Of course not. :) Now I know you have been getting your information over the past few months from anti-vax / covid denier forums I am now suspect of anything you say as it well known they are wrong, or did you not say that????..... 

Edited by apelike

56 minutes ago, sibon said:

Just rip it off. Breathe on strangers. Revel in your freedom. But don’t forget that if deaths, or serious illness tip back up appreciably, you’ve played a part in that.

Me bold... And there we have it, designed to cover any possibility the big IF.....

1 hour ago, sibon said:

You are very exercised about this unmasking. I get the feeling that you don’t want to wear one, but you are somehow apprehensive about the reaction you’ll get.

You are correct and as I have said that on these forums several times.... I only wear one to comply with the law and as of the 19th I will cease to wear one... simples....

11 hours ago, apelike said:

You are correct and as I have said that on these forums several times.... I only wear one to comply with the law and as of the 19th I will cease to wear one... simples....

And perhaps on the 26th you will be required to wear one again such is the capacity of Johnson and Co to not only to U turn but perform somersaults.

Yesterday he would be part of a special exercise to avoid isolation...today he and the Chancellor will isolate.

A regular Fred Karnos.

Edited by RJRB

10 minutes ago, RJRB said:

And perhaps on the 26th you will be required to wear one again such is the capacity of Johnson and Co to not only to U turn but perform somersaults.

Yesterday he would be part of a special exercise to avoid isolation...today he and the Chancellor will isolate.

A regular Fred Karnos.

If it's the law then I will comply as I have done in the past. Oddly enough I have just been reading about our future King who is reported as saying he will only wear a face mask if he has to.

Just been to Asda and two lads going in putting a mask on, one said to the other "least its the last time we have to wear one of these".

Freedom!!!!!

"Cloth face masks are 'comfort blankets' that do little to curb Covid spread" 

Well imagine my shock 😂

12 hours ago, sibon said:

The mask evading liars.

You are very exercised about this unmasking. I get the feeling that you don’t want to wear one, but you are somehow apprehensive about the reaction you’ll get.

Just rip it off. Breathe on strangers. Revel in your freedom. But don’t forget that if deaths, or serious illness tip back up appreciably, you’ve played a part in that.

My bold. 

Genuine question, can you identify these "mask evading liars"? 

What criteria do you use when you decide who is lying or not.? 

Like I say, genuine question. 

Edited by The_DADDY

If you are putting a short quote.

Give the attribution.

1 minute ago, butlers said:

If you are putting a short quote.

Give the attribution.

Google the quote then take your pick. 

I'd hate to be accused of sharing dangerous links again 🙄

Still one of the most amazing things I leant.

A 5cm cube contains in theory enough virus to infect everyone on earth.

There's a couple of good science vids by thunderfoot on youtube