Mask Required?

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I've seen it before. 

And? 

Feel free to post them. 

Maybe there will be a genuine one amongst the faked ones but I doubt it. 

Surely it's harder to dismiss as fake news when it's in so many genuine media outlets and being accompanied by a video of bodies being loaded into a lorry?

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Surely it's harder to dismiss as fake news when it's in so many genuine media outlets and being accompanied by a video of bodies being loaded into a lorry?

It used to be. 

Don't get me wrong I've not always treated msm with such contempt and like people here I'd often ridicule conspiracy theorist but over time media organisations like the BBC, CNN, Sky etc etc have lost my trust. Conspiracy theorist can be bat**** crazy and I don't go for all or even 10% of the ideas they push but from the very start of this Scamdemic I've smelled a rat (3 weeks to flatten the curve, no covid passports, no discrimination, no 2 tier health system, no forced testing, no forced jabs, blah blah blah) . 

And I'm confident I'm right (always happy to be proved wrong tho) so I'm comfortable with my belief that this whole charade is just that. A charade.. 

I'm not telling people not to get tested. 

I'm not telling people not to get jabbed. 

I'm just saying me and mine won't play that game and I'm sure when people start dropping like flies (18 to 24 months from now) because they've been part of the experiment and had both jabs (plus regular booster for whatever reason you are told) people like me and mine will get blamed by more Ignorant people in society. 

I'm fine with that. 

Guest makapaka
50 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm just saying me and mine won't play that game and I'm sure when people start dropping like flies (18 to 24 months from now)

What makes you think this will happen -

ive been jabbed so do I need to be worried I’ll be dead in 2 years time?

genuinely interested - I can make plans if you have a convincing argument for it.

I’m not particularly scared of dying as long as I can make plans for my kid.

Is it going to kill me?

Edited by makapaka

8 minutes ago, makapaka said:

genuinely interested - I can make plans if you have a convincing argument for it.

Is it going to kill me?

Who knows? 

I hope not. I hope no one dies from it but people are. 

A lot of people's lives are being damaged by this snake oil 

Can I point to something specific and say here Makapaka, have a read of this? 

No. I can't. 

Have I read and viewed lots of snippets from various medical professionals about the dangers of this stuff and their predictions for the future?

Yes I have. Sadly all but a tiny number of these videos, pdfs etc have been removed. 

Some may say they are removed because they are all lies and yeah, I can see why they would say that but I believe they have been removed for the exact opposite reason. They are accurate but go against the narative. 

I've said this a few times but I think it's worth repeating. 

I hope you are right and I am wrong and I'll be the first person to laugh at myself if it turns out I've turned into the Yorkshire Alex Jones. 

58 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It used to be. 

Don't get me wrong I've not always treated msm with such contempt and like people here I'd often ridicule conspiracy theorist but over time media organisations like the BBC, CNN, Sky etc etc have lost my trust. Conspiracy theorist can be bat**** crazy and I don't go for all or even 10% of the ideas they push but from the very start of this Scamdemic I've smelled a rat (3 weeks to flatten the curve, no covid passports, no discrimination, no 2 tier health system, no forced testing, no forced jabs, blah blah blah) . 

And I'm confident I'm right (always happy to be proved wrong tho) so I'm comfortable with my belief that this whole charade is just that. A charade.. 

I'm not telling people not to get tested. 

I'm not telling people not to get jabbed. 

I'm just saying me and mine won't play that game and I'm sure when people start dropping like flies (18 to 24 months from now) because they've been part of the experiment and had both jabs (plus regular booster for whatever reason you are told) people like me and mine will get blamed by more Ignorant people in society. 

I'm fine with that. 

Why do you think it will take 18-24 months for us to start dropping by flies, The_DADDY?

Is it because that's when Bill Gates will switch on all the nanochips in the vaccine, turning us into 5g hotspots? 

16 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Is it going to kill me?

I would also like to prepare for my impending doom , so I would like to know this answer 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Who knows? 

No. I can't. 

Have I read and viewed lots of snippets from various medical professionals about the dangers of this stuff and their predictions for the future?

Yes I have. Sadly all but a tiny number of these videos, pdfs etc have been removed. 

Some may say they are removed because they are all lies and yeah, I can see why they would say that but I believe they have been removed for the exact opposite reason. They are accurate but go against the narative. 

I hope you are right and I am wrong and I'll be the first person to laugh at myself if it turns out I've turned into the Yorkshire Alex Jones. 

"who knows " . Then why post  this rubbish ?

Guest makapaka
13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Who knows? 

No. I can't. 

Ok - so just for my peace of mind - there’s nothing you can put on here that says I will be dead in 18-24 months because I’ve had a vaccination?

so when I read your post that I will drop like a fly in 18-24 months - I don’t have to think about that when I check my little girl is ok before I go to bed?

Edited by makapaka

36 minutes ago, BigPP said:

Why do you think it will take 18-24 months for us to start dropping by flies, The_DADDY?

Is it because that's when Bill Gates will switch on all the nanochips in the vaccine, turning us into 5g hotspots? 

You've been watching too many David Icke videos matey. 

30 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Ok - so just for my peace of mind - there’s nothing you can put on here that says I will be dead in 18-24 months because I’ve had a vaccination?

so when I read your post that I will drop like a fly in 18-24 months - I don’t have to think about that when I check my little girl is ok before I go to bed?

Not sure why you felt then need to try and guilt me but whatever. 

To answer your first question... No I can't. I had my chance when I originally saw the content and I should have downloaded it but I naively thought it would be on the Internet forever. 

More fool me I suppose. 

Guest sibon
45 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Maka.

If you are dead in 18 months from the vaccine. I’ll buy you a pint.

As a fellow double jabber, I’d like to challenge our resident poster of gonads. If me and @makapaka both survive the vaccination, will @The_DADDY buy us both a pint. 

Always assuming that we don’t all get cleaned up by The Rapture.

Guest makapaka
28 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not sure why you felt then need to try and guilt me but whatever. 

To answer your first question... No I can't. I had my chance when I originally saw the content and I should have downloaded it but I naively thought it would be on the Internet forever. 

More fool me I suppose

I’m not trying to guilt you - I’m highlighting the content which your posting and asking you to verify it.

And maybe highlighting how it can be perceived by people.

maybe have a think next time.

10 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maka.

As a fellow double jabber, I’d like to challenge our resident poster of gonads. If me and @makapaka both survive the vaccination, will @The_DADDY buy us both a pint. 

Will be like beetle juice - us two stood with green hair asking @The_DADDY for a can of lager.

41 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maka.

I'd like nothing more than to be wrong, you guys have no serious side effects and you both live long and fruitful lives 

I'd be delighted to buy you both a pint and that way we can all laugh at how wrong I was and how stupid I sounded together. 

Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

I'd like nothing more than to be wrong, you guys have no serious side effects and you both live long and fruitful lives 

I'd be delighted to buy you both a pint and that way we can all laugh at how wrong I was and how stupid I sounded together. 

In which case, maybe you’d like to stop being part of a global conspiracy to spread an unfounded rumour.

Your call.