Mask Required?

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Which one?

There were many.. 

You know which one , cheeky monkey 

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Bassett can ignore me if they like. 

He or she is past helping anyway. Once jabbed you can't be unjabbed. Like all the recipients of this experimental injection you've made your beds now you have to lie in them. 

Is there any need to be so rude?

If you don't agree with them, then you could at least try to make your point politely and respectfully. 

10 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Bassett can ignore me if they like. 

He or she is past helping anyway. Once jabbed you can't be unjabbed. Like all the recipients of this experimental injection you've made your beds now you have to lie in them. 

Be glad too do as it's unlikely to be a hospital bed.

Get ya self back to the mask thread and tell us if you stand by that 141 number from yesterday.

We are expecting you

7 minutes ago, woah said:

Is there any need to be so rude?

If you don't agree with them, then you could at least try to make your point politely and respectfully. 

Rude? 

Oh dear 🙄

When people are happy to give not only their rights up but mine too then I have a right to be aggrieved 

If you call me being blunt and to the point rude then that's your problem I'm afraid. 

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You know which one , cheeky monkey 

Sorry, couldn't resist 😁

No I didn't go. I tried but I was stopped by some guy in a uniform who was mumbling something about him "Only following ze orderz" 

12 minutes ago, butlers said:

Be glad too do as it's unlikely to be a hospital bed.

Get ya self back to the mask thread and tell us if you stand by that 141 number from yesterday.

We are expecting you

Really? 

Wow, it's almost like I have Groupies waiting for my every utterance and hanging off my every word. 

Are you one of my groupies? 

Probably best to leave the attention seeker alone!

For what it's worth I'm all for the vaccine passports for places where the risk of spreading is high. It makes sense to limit the spread, it gives the near 90% of adults who have taken the vaccine some confidence that they are among those protected when they go to high risk events or locations.

Despite some people frothing at the mouth about it - nobody is being forced to take the vaccine (despite the evidence of its effectiveness being very clear in the number of cases vs hospitalisations/deaths, the low risk due to similarity to existing flu vaccines, and the very few cases of any reaction to the vaccine) but those who choose not to take it so far are only being restricted access from nightclubs. Truly a small price to pay, in my view, for reducing the risk of spreading in a place where are so close together.

Also importantly - it helps limit the spread to those who are clinically vulnerable or cannot take the vaccine for medical reasons.

Some people will never agree  of course - and think that by shouting the loudest or being the rudest they must be right. Hopefully if those people are ignored it is possible to have a reasoned debate and discussion on Sheffield Forum (or am I crazy!)

Edited by woah

The only attention seeking is see is that of the OP. 

"I'VE GOT MY PAPERS" is kinda like the attention seeking you see on social media. You know the type, The "I've had my jab" overlaid onto their avatar kind of person. Virtue signalling at its best just like the original post on this very thread. 

Edited by The_DADDY
Spelling....... Again 🙄

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

The only attention seeking is see is that of the OP. 

"I'VE GOT MY PAPERS" is kinda like the attention seeking you see on social media. The know the type, The "I've had my jab" overlaid onto their avatar kind of person. Virtue signalling at its best just like the original post on this very thread. 

Maybe, if everyone had accepted the offer of the very safe, very effective vaccine, then we might be in a better place as a country.

Don’t ever forget that one persons vaccine refusal is another persons risk factor. Don’t be selfish, get vaccinated.

If you can’t, then do expect the majority to be…well, the majority. We all know how that works in a democracy.

15 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maybe, if everyone had accepted the offer of the very safe, very effective vaccine, then we might be in a better place as a country.

Any "vaccine" with death as a possible side effect is not safe let alone very safe. 

Any "vaccine" that means you still have to social distance, still have to wear a mask, can still get it, can still pass it on is not effective let alone very effective. 

These are two blatant lies. I'm not saying you are lying I'm saying you are being lied to and you believing every word they say. We are never going to agree that much I understand but let me ask you a couple of questions. 

Do you think unjabbed people should be barred from public places if so why? 

Should the unjabbed be banned from supermarkets if so why? 

Technically 4 questions I know but....... 

2 hours ago, woah said:

Probably best to leave the attention seeker alone!

For what it's worth I'm all for the vaccine passports for places where the risk of spreading is high. It makes sense to limit the spread, it gives the near 90% of adults who have taken the vaccine some confidence that they are among those protected when they go to high risk events or locations.

Despite some people frothing at the mouth about it - nobody is being forced to take the vaccine (despite the evidence of its effectiveness being very clear in the number of cases vs hospitalisations/deaths, the low risk due to similarity to existing flu vaccines, and the very few cases of any reaction to the vaccine) but those who choose not to take it so far are only being restricted access from nightclubs. Truly a small price to pay, in my view, for reducing the risk of spreading in a place where are so close together.

Also importantly - it helps limit the spread to those who are clinically vulnerable or cannot take the vaccine for medical reasons.

Some people will never agree  of course - and think that by shouting the loudest or being the rudest they must be right. Hopefully if those people are ignored it is possible to have a reasoned debate and discussion on Sheffield Forum (or am I crazy!)

Great post. Fully in agreement. Take the vaccine (unless you have a certified medical reason not to do so). Alternatively accept the fact that you might not be able to get into certain pubs/gigs/sorting events/theatre shows etc etc. The choice is yours obviously.

I'm very comfortable with the fact that I've been double-jabbed.

Guest busdriver1
5 hours ago, Martin C said:

Great post. Fully in agreement. Take the vaccine (unless you have a certified medical reason not to do so). Alternatively accept the fact that you might not be able to get into certain pubs/gigs/sorting events/theatre shows etc etc. The choice is yours obviously.

I'm very comfortable with the fact that I've been double-jabbed.

Likewise. The only downside to me of having the jab is that it helps protect the anti vaxers who I believe should be allowed to take the course of natural selection.

"Good afternoon comrade. May I see your papers please" 

10 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

Likewise. The only downside to me of having the jab is that it helps protect the anti vaxers who I believe should be allowed to take the course of natural selection.

Lol. 

The jab does not help protect anyone especially the person who took part in the experiment and had both doses.