Mask Required?

I would like to make a small contribution to this excellent thread...

When buying a mask, surely they should have a leaflet attached to them explaining the do's and dont's.

I've just had a nasty experience at ASDA.

When arriving at their car park, I thought I don't need my mask, but just in case I put one in my left hand pocket..

In my right hand I was carrying my shopping bag...

As I walked through the car park, I noticed everyone was still wearing a mask, so not wanting to be different, I reached for my mask with my left hand, and, still walking, managed to hook it over my left ear, and then over my right ear...

Unfortunately, while still walking, I managed to pull it over both my eyes, this resulted in me stumbling into a badly parked Ford Mondeo, and falling over..

Apart from a few bruise's I was Ok.

BUT, what if I had stumbled into an oncoming car, this could have proved fatal..

Mask's should come with a government health warning, they can be hazardous.

Beware, and stay safe...

32 minutes ago, Padders said:

When buying a mask, surely they should have a leaflet attached to them explaining the do's and dont's.

When arriving at their car park, I thought I don't need my mask, but just in case I put one in my left hand pocket..

As I walked through the car park, I noticed everyone was still wearing a mask, so not wanting to be different, I reached for my mask with my left hand, and, still walking, managed to hook it over my left ear, and then over my right ear...

Unfortunately, while still walking, I managed to pull it over both my eyes, this resulted in me stumbling into a badly parked Ford Mondeo, and falling over..

BUT, what if I had stumbled into an oncoming car, this could have proved fatal..

Beware, and stay safe...

😂😂😂🤣

2 hours ago, ab6262 said:

cant wait for the big public enquiry that is surely coming in the next few years when i predict the wearing of masks will be shown to be inappropriate and totally unnecessary do nothing to protect the wearer or anyone around them. except for in hospitals and close face to face procedures.

the vast majority are probably using the same mask they have had for the past year ewwww! not many would go to the expense of the N95 masks which actually do filter out some virus and even those should be changed every 4 hours.

100% agree 👏

I often try to educate people about how frequently they should change their mask and the majority of the time they are grateful for the information. It's shocking though that usually I am the first person to tell them they should change them regularly. 

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Beware, and stay safe...

😂😂😂

JUST GOT MY PAPERWORK,so easy and will help me enjoy a safer freedom,are others getting there certificates of proof?

Entry for what? You dont need this for anything yet.

but you could do soon,i think in certain instance ie football matchs,clubs ect,it should be the rule,also its no harm having the paperwork ,its free and has codes ect.

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

JUST GOT MY PAPERWORK,so easy and will help me enjoy a safer freedom,are others getting there certificates of proof?

Congratulations. 

Not only have you given up your own freedoms but you've helped whittle away at others freedoms too. 

We'll played you... 

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

but you could do soon,i think in certain instance ie football matchs,clubs ect,it should be the rule,also its no harm having the paperwork ,its free and has codes ect.

My bold. 

Yeah, just papers. What could possibly go wrong 🙄

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_papers,_please

Ignore him Bassett, just another doom monger 

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Ignore him Bassett, just another doom monger 

Bassett can ignore me if they like. 

He or she is past helping anyway. Once jabbed you can't be unjabbed. Like all the recipients of this experimental injection you've made your beds now you have to lie in them. 

As previously detailed on this thread, the Europe-wide introduction of Covid Passports led directly to so many fakes that border security at our ports were inundated, and reckon they only spotted the most clear fakes.  Also, they had very little time for any kind of scrutiny of these passes.  Similarly, proof-of-age passes have been faked for years by schoolkids to get into our nightclubs.  Expect the same with these when they come in in September.

So, the effect will be the intended effect of alienating those not fully-vaccinated (for medical, ideological or other reasons), and also of generating demand for fake Vaccine passports, and therefore encouraging criminality.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Bassett can ignore me if they like. 

He or she is past helping anyway. Once jabbed you can't be unjabbed. Like all the recipients of this experimental injection you've made your beds now you have to lie in them. 

Were you at that rally last Saturday?

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Were you at that rally last Saturday?

Which one?

There were many..