Mask Required?

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

That depends where you are Padders.

In a supermarket or on public transport it’s a big yes. I’ve posted some research about it up there, in between the shouting.

If you are on a Covid ward, don’t bother. Get a properly fitting mask.

Padder’s bar will have to make their own decision.

Thank's for mentioning "Padders Bar" Sibon.

Any publicity is always appreciated.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Thats never been in doubt, its not asymptomatic though, chicken pox etc spreads in the same way, you don't get people without developing any later CP symptoms passing it on.

I'll await the apologies.

OK - we'll just use pre-symptomatic in future to describe people with the virus not displaying symptoms.

Happy?

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:
10 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So can you catch covid from people not displaying symptoms in the days when they aren't showing symptoms? 

Thats never been in doubt, its not asymptomatic though

Ffs, general mask wearing is a good idea because people can be infectious even though they have no symptoms and are therefore unaware they are infectious.

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Ffs, general mask wearing is a good idea because people can be infectious even though they have no symptoms and are therefore unaware they are infectious.

Of which there must be a couple of hundred thousand people in the country at any one time.

4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

OK - we'll just use pre-symptomatic in future to describe people with the virus not displaying symptoms.

Happy?

No because its not the same thing at all.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Why are masks not working in South Korea where they are strictly adhered to?

Why are cases in the US not rising as much as SE Asia despite dropping masks months ago?

The cults narrative is unraveling as it always would when put up to scrutiny. 😆

Edited by top4718

6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

No. I am not having top>>>> redefine the language for me.

Just now, top4718 said:

No because its not the same thing at all.

You've lost me completely.

Do pre-symptomatic people have the virus, don't have symptoms and can pass on the virus?

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why are masks not working in South Korea where they are strictly adhered to?

They are working in South Korea.

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

You've lost me completely.

Do pre-symptomatic people have the virus, don't have symptoms and can pass on the virus?

Your clutching at straws mi old, give up and just be a sport and admit all the abuse I received was unjust, you'll feel much better about yourself.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

So why are cases rising? South Korea's cases have doubled in a month from June - July.

Edited by top4718

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:
9 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

So why are cases rising?

The point about masks is to cut transmission. No claim has been made that they eliminate transmission.

Presumably South Korea is now encountering the delta variant or ... or I don't know.

South Korea has a death rate 1/50 of ours. They are a success story.

Edited by Carbuncle

Just now, Carbuncle said:

The point about masks is to cut transmission. No claim has been made that they eliminate transmission.

Presumably South Korea is now encountering the delta variant or ... or I don't know

So why have cases in the US with no masks for months stayed stable whilst strictly masked SK have risen.

Are you saying the masks don't work against the Delta variant but at the same time decrying people for not wearing them?

This thread has taken an interesting turn 😀