Mask Required?

Just now, Longcol said:

And he's still a has been.

Has been or not he's got a spine and he's standing up for what's right 

Hats off to him.. 

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Bit obvious that I'd changed it.

Not the point. Can you either remove it of put the correct text back in please.? 

14 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I think you misread them.

I didn't there were about ten that all said the same thing, asymptomatic transmission is nonsense.

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Lockdowns solve nothing except kick the can further down the road, Australia are finding this right now.

Vaccines solve everything.

All we need is an 80% vaccination rate and we are all free. No masks, no tiresome hand washing. Breathe on strangers. That sort of free.

Unfortunately, we have a few too many graduates of the University of YouTube for that to happen.

Join the team. Get a jab. Or shut up with your moaning.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:
17 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I think you misread them.

I didn't there were about ten that all said the same thing, asymptomatic transmission is nonsense.

Post a link and I will take a look. As of now, I do not believe you.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The only people that needed protection from with the vaccine (elderly, vulnerable) were protected months ago.

I've been in two supermarkets today, one for personal reasons one work related, most of the public are still wearing muzzles (project fear has worked) the majority of the staff were not, I suggested a while ago that supermarkets hadn't been particularly hit by the deadly virus (the usual suspects piled on) if these staff had seen their colleagues falling around them they'd not only be keeping their masks in place they'd be asking their employer to provide industry standard ones.

You appear to have great faith in the ability of low paid people, probably part time workers, desperate for money, to make demands of management.

Just now, sibon said:

Vaccines solve everything.

All we need is an 80% vaccination rate and we are all free. No masks, no tiresome hand washing. Breathe on strangers. That sort of free.

This is nonsense. You know full well that variations will require constant updated vaccines. 

Just now, Longcol said:

You appear to have great faith in the ability of low paid people, probably part time workers, desperate for money, to make demands of management.

If their health/life depended on it they would be getting them, supermarkets like schools have stayed open (re-opened in the case of schools) the staff haven't seen anything like the doom and gloom that the MSM and people on here portray, that why the staff at both are happy to drop their guard and allow staff to be unmasked, they are at the forefront.

1 minute ago, onewheeldave said:

This is nonsense. You know full well that variations will require constant updated vaccines. 

Better updated vaccines than no vaccines if that comes to pass.

Interesting thread is this..

I'm enjoying reading the opposing view's of the Professor's of Medical Science on SF.

3 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I don't really care what you believe, asymptomatic transmission is and always has been absolute rubbish, put out to scare people into conformity (unfortunately its worked).

Just now, top4718 said:

If their health/life depended on it they would be getting them, supermarkets like schools have stayed open (re-opened in the case of schools) the staff haven't seen anything like the doom and gloom that the MSM and people on here portray, that why the staff at both are happy to drop their guard and allow staff to be unmasked, they are at the forefront.

You do realise that teachers are well paid and have strong unions - not the case for low paid part time staff in supermarkets.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:
6 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

I don't really care what you believe, asymptomatic transmission is and always has been absolute rubbish, put out to scare people into conformity (unfortunately its worked).

So no source then. What a surprise.