Mask Required?

Just now, hackey lad said:

Sorry to hear that . So I presume you will not be using the NHS for a while .

Appreciated.. 

No I won't be unless there is simply no other choice. 

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Richard Ashcroft is a man of morals. 

Hes seen something going on that he strongly disagrees with and he's made a stand. 

He should be applauded. 

Good to see him and other celebrities condemning the governments intentions to make vaccines compulsory/compelled.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/jul/06/richard-ashcroft-quits-tramlines-festival-owing-to-its-covid-research

29 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Covid cases are going through the roof in Sheffield / massive increases over the last week or two.

I’ve had both vaccinations and am glad for it and still not entirely reassured.

My daughter is going to tramlines at the weekend and has been looking forward to it for months and haven’t got the heart to not let her go after being couped up for 18months but I do think it’s only a matter of time before one of us gets it.

interestingly her friend had Covid a few weeks ago and neither her mum or dad living in the same house had any symptoms or tested positive / both were double jabbed - hopefully that will be the same for us.

Sorry mate your posts are usually sensible and quite measured but you have to get over this fear, most cases at the moment have unpleasant but totally non life threatening symptoms, people getting it will then have months of immunity, not sure how old your daughter is but my mates 17 year old son had Covid and it hardly touched him, he suffered worse with hayfever,

2 minutes ago, onewheeldave said:

Good to see him and other celebrities condemning the governments intentions to make vaccines compulsory/compelled.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/jul/06/richard-ashcroft-quits-tramlines-festival-owing-to-its-covid-research

Absolutely. 

The man is a legend 👏👏👏

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely. 

The man is a legend 👏👏👏

I just wish more in the public eye would take this stance, Novak Djokovic is refusing the experimental jabs also, good on him.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely. 

The man is a legend  has been.

FTFY.

Just now, top4718 said:

Lockdowns solve nothing except kick the can further down the road, Australia are finding this right now.

Apart from preventing deaths by giving enough breathing space for vaccines to be developed.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

FTFY.

Please don't alter a quote of one of my posts and change the meaning please. 

Bit if a Nostradamus though wasn't he.

The Drugs Don't Work.

If you listen to discredited DrYeadon

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I just wish more in the public eye would take this stance, Novak Djokovic is refusing the experimental jabs also, good on him.

Nice one Novak Djokovic

People like this give me hope. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Please don't alter a quote of one of my posts and change the meaning please. 

Bit obvious that I'd changed it.

And he's still a has been.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Apart from preventing deaths by giving enough breathing space for vaccines to be developed.

The only people that needed protection from with the vaccine (elderly, vulnerable) were protected months ago.

I've been in two supermarkets today, one for personal reasons one work related, most of the public are still wearing muzzles (project fear has worked) the majority of the staff were not, I suggested a while ago that supermarkets hadn't been particularly hit by the deadly virus (the usual suspects piled on) if these staff had seen their colleagues falling around them they'd not only be keeping their masks in place they'd be asking their employer to provide industry standard ones.