Mask Required?

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

The guy who said covid would be over last summer 😎

Covid will run and run for as long as our masters decide. 

It isn't about a virus, it never has been. 

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

Maybe ask Becky what she does for a living.

Why? 

People of all professions are able to lie, be lied too, be fooled, be coorced. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Covid will run and run for as long as our masters decide. 

It isn't about a virus, it never has been. 

So what has caused all the excess deaths since early 2020 - dark wizards?

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why? 

I just thought that you might like to educate yourself a little.

Never mind.

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

I just thought that you might like to educate yourself a little.

Never mind.

Thank you for your concern but I learning all I need to learn right here on this very forum. 

Thus far I've learned ignorance is rife closely followed by arrogance with virtue signalling bringing up the rear. 

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Thank you for your concern but I learning all I need to learn right here on this very forum. 

Thus far I've learned ignorance is rife closely followed by arrogance with virtue signalling bringing up the rear. 

You really shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

So the entire NHS is "in on it"?

Guest makapaka

Covid cases are going through the roof in Sheffield / massive increases over the last week or two.

I’ve had both vaccinations and am glad for it and still not entirely reassured.

My daughter is going to tramlines at the weekend and has been looking forward to it for months and haven’t got the heart to not let her go after being couped up for 18months but I do think it’s only a matter of time before one of us gets it.

interestingly her friend had Covid a few weeks ago and neither her mum or dad living in the same house had any symptoms or tested positive / both were double jabbed - hopefully that will be the same for us.

Guest sibon
11 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Covid cases are going through the roof in Sheffield / massive increases over the last week or two.

I’ve had both vaccinations and am glad for it and still not entirely reassured.

My daughter is going to tramlines at the weekend and has been looking forward to it for months and haven’t got the heart to not let her go after being couped up for 18months but I do think it’s only a matter of time before one of us gets it.

interestingly her friend had Covid a few weeks ago and neither her mum or dad living in the same house had any symptoms or tested positive / both were double jabbed - hopefully that will be the same for us.

Is tramlines still requiring a negative test or double jabs as a condition of entry?

The vaccine has also partially done its job in that it has protected ticket holders from being exposed to Richard Ashcroft.

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, sibon said:

Is tramlines still requiring a negative test or double jabs as a condition of entry?

The vaccine has also partially done its job in that it has protected ticket holders from being exposed to Richard Ashcroft.

Negative test - but anyone can get one of them can’t they.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

Richard Ashcroft is a man of morals. 

Hes seen something going on that he strongly disagrees with and he's made a stand. 

He should be applauded. 

2 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

Thanks.

I didn't say it was ... but to get the diseases we get you have to avoid dying of all the other nasties and thus live long enough to suffer from them.

You said.

3 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

Ridiculous. We don't have appalling health in the West, we have the diseases associated with living long lives in a time of plenty (for us).

We DO have appalling health in the West- very high levels of type 2 diabetes, CHD  and obesity, in the main optional in that they are caused by eating rubbish food and not moving, and, they're not necessarily in those who have lived long lives, but increasingly occurring in the young. 

Not only does this affect the actual individuals, it also locks up the heath services which have to patch up the damage caused by these uneccessary diseases and manage the conditions. People go on about covid overwhelming the NHS- it is far more overwhelmed by having to deal with all the consequences of the western diet and lifestyle diseases.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

My son is one of the NHS's many victims. He probably knows how I feel about them.

Sorry to hear that . So I presume you will not be using the NHS for a while .