Mask Required?

Guest makapaka
4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, I think we did. 

My takeaway from this is you discriminate against people who you feel aren't exempt. 

How you get to the conclusion they aren't exempt is beyond me because after being asked numerous times you still won't say. 

• children under the age of 11 (Public Health England does not recommend face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons)
  • people who cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
  • where putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
  • if you are speaking to or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading, clear sound or facial expressions to communicate
  • to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to yourself or others ‒ including if it would negatively impact on your ability to exercise or participate in a strenuous activity
  • police officers and other emergency workers, given that this may interfere with their ability to serve the public

These are the exemptions - which one do you fall  into?

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, I think we did. 

My takeaway from this is you discriminate against people who you feel aren't exempt. 

How you get to the conclusion they aren't exempt is beyond me because after being asked numerous times you still won't say. 

It’s like your takeaway for lots of things. You alter reality to suit your prejudice.

Anyway. Well done for fact checking so carefully before attacking me.  That explains a lot about the other nonsense that you spout.

16 minutes ago, makapaka said:
  • children under the age of 11 (Public Health England does not recommend face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons)
  • people who cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
  • where putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
  • if you are speaking to or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading, clear sound or facial expressions to communicate
  • to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to yourself or others ‒ including if it would negatively impact on your ability to exercise or participate in a strenuous activity
  • police officers and other emergency workers, given that this may interfere with their ability to serve the public

These are the exemptions - which one do you fall  into?

My bold. 

Why would I share my private medical history with you? 

16 minutes ago, sibon said:

It’s like your takeaway for lots of things. You alter reality to suit your prejudice.

Oh, OK. Well tell you what. Let's just leave our posts on this topic as they are (unless you wish to edit more "typos") so everyone can see and judge for themselves. 

You have a fabulous evening and if you are heading out do to try not discriminate against maskless strangers. 

It's not nice and it's definitely not helpful. 🙂

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

Aha so its not because you're a police officer or emergency worker.

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Aha so its not because you're a police officer or emergency worker.

That's rather a strange question/statement if you don't mind me saying so. Are police and emergency workers the only people who are exempt? 

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

That's rather a strange question/statement if you don't mind me saying so. Are police and emergency workers the only people who are exempt? 

I was inferring from your referencing your medical history ... it was a joke.

Guest makapaka
9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

You don’t have to share any private medical history with me - i never asked for that.

In fact - only 1 of them relates to your physical  health and 1 to it causing you severe mental distress.

So I assume you are physically unable to wear one or are severely mentally distressed by wearing one then?

Edited by makapaka

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

You don’t have to share any private medical history with me - i never asked for that.

In fact - only 1 of them relates to your physical  health .

I can read thanks. 

4 minutes ago, makapaka said:

In fact - only 1 of them relates to your physical  health and 1 to it causing you severe mental distress.

So I assume you are physically unable to wear one or are severely mentally distressed by wearing one then?

C'mon he's a mask evading liar. We don't all have to adopt Sibon's delicacy.

4 minutes ago, makapaka said:

You can assume anything you like. 

Just now, Carbuncle said:

That's your opinion is it? 

Guest sibon
13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold. 

Oh, OK. Well tell you what. Let's just leave our posts on this topic as they are (unless you wish to edit more "typos") so everyone can see and judge for themselves. 

You have a fabulous evening and if you are heading out do to try not discriminate against maskless strangers. 

It's not nice and it's definitely not helpful. 🙂

I’m not sure that you caught my earlier edit.

The one that told you that the edit you are disputing was done 13 hours before you replied. Have a look if you wish, it’s a matter of record. 

So, unless you are a time traveler or a very slow typist, the post was as it is now, when you replied.

Still, let’s not allow facts to get in the way of your prejudice.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:
2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

That's your opinion is it? 

1. You tell lies: you denied having stated that 99.9%+ survive covid which is the content of your post #6775 of the coronavirus 2 thread.

2. You evade masks.

Just a minute ... you could have been lying about 2.