Mask Required?

8 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Not disagreeing. But people on both sides getting wound up. 

Cheers Tinfoil,  I see what you mean. :thumbsup:

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Hey, I'm not judging. If you want to get jabbed and wear a mask for a virus with a 99%+ survival rate then that's up to you. 👍

That sounds reassuring til you realise how many people are getting it - and how quick.

like for example - that statement you made there would mean 280 people that got the virus today are gonna die.

99% sounds good when there’s also a low risk of you getting in the first place - but there isnt.

1 hour ago, butlers said:

Virtue signaling belongs a to the same mindless trope as do gooder.

And we all know what sort of person uses that

Do we? 

I must have missed that memo. Can you explain what you mean please? 

10 minutes ago, makapaka said:

That sounds reassuring til you realise how many people are getting it - and how quick.

like for example - that statement you made there would mean 280 people that got the virus today are gonna die.

99% sounds good when there’s also a low risk of you getting in the first place - but there isnt.

I disagree. I think there is a miniscule chance of getting it (anecdotally, I know of 2 people who have had it since the charade began. Plenty have tested + but that's likely many false + mixed with a few genuine and no one I know, have met, am related to, have worked with etc etc have died) and an even more miniscule chance of dying from it. 

My only real worry is the increasing numbers of Injuries and deaths from the "vaccine" that the main stream media just don't want to report on. 

Guest makapaka
22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I disagree. I think there is a miniscule chance of getting it (anecdotally, I know of 2 people who have had it since the charade began. Plenty have tested + but that's likely many false + mixed with a few genuine and no one I know, have met, am related to, have worked with etc etc have died) and an even more miniscule chance of dying from it. 

My only real worry is the increasing numbers of Injuries and deaths from the "vaccine" that the main stream media just don't want to report on. 

I know 6 in the last week. Scores since it started.

Don’t make assumptions based on your own experience - there’s over 200000 people a week getting it at the moment.

1 minute ago, makapaka said:

I know 6 in the last week. Scores since it started.

Don’t make assumptions based on your own experience - there’s over 200000 people a week getting it at the moment.

If you believe the official figures. 

I don't. 

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

If you believe the official figures. 

I don't. 

Why?

also why do you believe in a conspiracy that there’s an unreported amount of vaccine deaths but not genuine evidence of infection and death from Covid.

ive spoken to someone today who’s ill with Covid and had a positive test. Why don’t you believe that has happened?

8 minutes ago, makapaka said:

and an even more miniscule chance of dying from it. 

1 in every 100 according to you.

3 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Why?

also why do you believe in a conspiracy that there’s an unreported amount of vaccine deaths but not genuine evidence of infection and death from Covid.

ive spoken to someone today who’s ill with Covid and had a positive test. Why don’t you believe that has happened?

1 in every 100 according to you.

I didn't say 1 in every 100.

I said 99%+ recovery rate 🙏

Guest makapaka
5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I didn't say 1 in every 100.

I said 99%+ recovery rate 🙏

How many people do you know that have died from having the vaccine?

or gone to hospital due to having the vaccine?

Edited by makapaka

4 minutes ago, makapaka said:

How many people do you know that have died from having the vaccine?

None personally. 

Guest makapaka
1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

None personally. 

So why are you worried about it?

10 minutes ago, makapaka said:

So why are you worried about it?

I don't 'know' anyone who's died with covid or even gone to hospital with it. Doesn't make it any less of a potential risk to certain people.