Mask Required?

Guest makapaka
6 minutes ago, Longcol said:

67% receiving at least one dose is hardly the "vast majority" being vaccinated.

And I think we know that HMG are unable to pass on simple, clear messages about preventing disease transmission - it's been overwhelmingly been focused on self - not a great surprise from the Tories.

It’s 85% one dose - 63% 2 doses

Edited by makapaka

Its 85% of adults that have had one dose which is 67% of the whole population.

Carbuncle beat me to it.

Edited by Longcol

Think I saw 51 percent of adults have had two jabs.

That , a " vast majority" does not make

10 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Its 85% of adults that have had one dose which is 67% of the whole population.

If one doesn't clear these things up quickly some conspiracy theorist will start talking about having seen lots of different numbers quoted.

Guest sibon
1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

If one doesn't clear these things up quickly some conspiracy theorist will start talking about having seen lots of different numbers quoted.

First dose 67.4%, both doses 49.8%.

But that is from the Guardian, which is paid for by the Government, as part of its plan to own the MSM and maintain the pandemic scam. So take it with a pinch of salt.

18 minutes ago, butlers said:

Certainly in excess of 20 million adults not fully vaccinated and around 8 million adults without a jab. 

Last time I looked it was main urban areas - London, Birmingham etc with lowest vaccination rates - therefore still great potential for spread of disaease.

5 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

You'd be surprised how many conspiracy theories have ended up being true. You should research it sometimes. 

One day covid 19 will be added to the list. 

You are right I would be surprised.

Please surprise me.

Guest makapaka
8 hours ago, butlers said:

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk

8 hours ago, Longcol said:

67% receiving at least one dose is hardly the "vast majority" being vaccinated.

And I think we know that HMG are unable to pass on simple, clear messages about preventing disease transmission - it's been overwhelmingly been focused on self - not a great surprise from the Tories.

Tha vast majority of adults took the first dose, the slow uptake of the second dose I would attribute to the government delaying restriction easing. 

Millions aren't getting this dose for protection, they're getting it for their freedom and when that was delayed they lost interest so didn't bother with the second. What's the point 

9 hours ago, Tomm06 said:

Tha vast majority of adults took the first dose, the slow uptake of the second dose I would attribute to the government delaying restriction easing. 

Millions aren't getting this dose for protection, they're getting it for their freedom and when that was delayed they lost interest so didn't bother with the second. What's the point 

Freedom. I remember when we had that. I can't help feel that freedom is is thing of the past and in the coming weeks or months we are going to lose more of it. Longer and harder lockdowns are on the way if what I heard today is to be believed. 

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Freedom. I remember when we had that. I can't help feel that freedom is is thing of the past and in the coming weeks or months we are going to lose more of it. Longer and harder lockdowns are on the way if what I heard today is to be believed. 

What have you heard today?