Mask Required?

Masks for use as PPE: FFP2, FFP3, P3, N95, N99, ... These are all intended to protect the wearer, hence personal protective equipment (PPE).

Masks not intended as PPE: surgical masks, cloth masks, 'scraggy bits of cloth' ... These might provide some limited protection for the wearer but their main benefit is that others are protected from the wearer (to some extent).

If you reasonably can, wear a mask to protect others.

1 hour ago, Carbuncle said:

Masks for use as PPE: FFP2, FFP3, P3, N95, N99, ... These are all intended to protect the wearer, hence personal protective equipment (PPE).

Masks not intended as PPE: surgical masks, cloth masks, 'scraggy bits of cloth' ... These might provide some limited protection for the wearer but their main benefit is that others are protected from the wearer (to some extent).

If you reasonably can, wear a mask to protect others.

Protect others who are wearing a rag on their face that does nothing, you’d be far better not wearing one and adhering to social distancing (if your still that scared).

An experiment for all the brainwashed to try - put your mask on (assuming you’ve dared to take it off prior to this) hold your glasses in front of your mouth and breath on the lens to see what happens, they’re about as effective against airborne particles as a colander.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Protect others who are wearing a rag on their face that does nothing, you’d be far better not wearing one and adhering to social distancing (if your still that scared).

An experiment for all the brainwashed to try - put your mask on (assuming you’ve dared to take it off prior to this) hold your glasses in front of your mouth and breath on the lens to see what happens, they’re about as effective against airborne particles as a colander.

If I stand in front of you and urinate, would you prefer I wore trousers or not?

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Does it hurt You ,to wear a mask  when in public ?

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

We've been through this many times. 

5 minutes ago, Tomm06 said:

We've been through this many times. 

Well answer it then . Why is it harmful or hard for you to wear a mask in public ?

Guest sibon
41 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Some people are terrified of covering their mouths.

It destroys their entire raison d’etre.

29 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Well answer it then . Why is it harmful or hard for you to wear a mask in public ?

Its not harmful but I refuse to toe the line when a ruling is so ridiculous it defies comprehension that anyone would even adhere to it in any seriousness, ask yourself these things - are there proper bins to dispose of these masks that could be carrying a deadly virus or is it just acceptable to throw them anywhere, is there a high number of cases amongst people that are mask exempt?

I despair for the human race that we can be manipulated so easily to believe this nonsense, they don't work.

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

Some people are terrified of covering their mouths.

It destroys their entire raison d’etre.

Some people are terrified full stop.

Guest sibon

It must be marvellous to be so hyper intelligent that you can ignore public health advice from the finest virologists and epidemiologists in the land.

If only those suckers had realised that years and years of study could be replaced by a quick squint at a couple of YouTube videos made by Alex Jones.

The ‘breathe on your glasses’ experiment is ridiculous, you quite obviously still need to be able to breathe through whatever mask you’re wearing. 
Surgical masks stop the bigger droplets, from coughs, sneezes etc. No ones ever said they’re 100% effective, but any protection is better than none.

Everyones entitled to their beliefs and opinions regarding masks, but that’s all they are, and until we know anything for absolute definite at least I can go to bed at night knowing I’ve tried my best to not make anyone else poorly or worse.

Dr Tops has a wide an interesting set of beliefs.

Guest sibon
15 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

The ‘breathe on your glasses’ experiment is ridiculous, you quite obviously still need to be able to breathe through whatever mask you’re wearing. 
Surgical masks stop the bigger droplets, from coughs, sneezes etc. No ones ever said they’re 100% effective, but any protection is better than none.

Everyones entitled to their beliefs and opinions regarding masks, but that’s all they are, and until we know anything for absolute definite at least I can go to bed at night knowing I’ve tried my best to not make anyone else poorly or worse.

Post of the night.

From a health professional.

Thanks Nikki.