Atdhe Nuhiu To Return?

rumours have it hes returning to us,as hes now a free agent?

Ive not seen him  linked to a Wednesday return,just the fact apoel have let him go , its well documented hed like a club in his homeland to  finish his career, but  then again, you could never fault his effort, he once stuck 5 past notts co in a closed door friendly and his attributes wouldnt be out of place in the division were going to. Id take him tomorrow, hed deffo score goals and  create openings a huge unit with great skill for a big lad and his first touch puts Paterson to shame, wages wouldnt be an issue,unlike Luongo and Bannan, one of which is deffo leaving the club to balance the books,my guess is Bannan as his contract was signed after the september cut off for inclusion in next seasons accounts.

8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

wages wouldnt be an issue

Presumably because he wouldn't be getting any?

I'd take him back on 1 or 2 year contract. I can't see him wanting much in wages and could do a job. I thought it was a mistake letting him go in the first place.

2 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Presumably because he wouldn't be getting any?

They are getting some wages,was it 7K? its just the rest isnt coming through, Id say AN would be ok possibly under 7K a week which is around the average wage in L1.

i think he would be more than able to,hold his own,in the ruff&tumble of a very contact division.

I see Big Dave has signed for that well known Austrian club SC Rheindorf Altach

I doubt whether there was ever a possibility of him returning to Wednesday..