Pop Up Vaccine Clinic Crucible

Think it's barely more than the price of a pint.

If anyone wants a good look at the development of the vaccines world wide check out Horizon on BBC, be on iplayer

1 hour ago, butlers said:

Think it's barely more than the price of a pint.

If anyone wants a good look at the development of the vaccines world wide check out Horizon on BBC, be on iplayer

Or you can spend some time reading Dr Fauchi's emails and see how we've all been lied to. 

You'll find that a far more productive way to spend an hour or so and you may even learn what this entire mess has really been all about. 

So do you accept or not that the AZ vaccine is being sold at cost?

I don't think "The-DADDY" accepts very much. It's the likes of him, his idiotic views and probably poor behaviour that means we're still in the throes of a pandemic. If there had been no vaccine - whether it be O-AZ, P, M etc - we would have a death rate in the UK nearer half a million?

Listen to the science, and ALL the politicians, and get vaccinated: I wouldn't wish ill-health on anyone, but good luck to the ridiculous Star Wars character if he is unlucky to get Chinavirus. . . and should he be treated by the NHS?

The Mods. should have removed that post.

What a shame that a thread originally started to help people get their vaccine has been sabotaged by people determined not to have it. Their choice of course but thankfully the majority of the population are doing the right thing. 

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Rollypolly said:

What a shame that a thread originally started to help people get their vaccine has been sabotaged by people determined not to have it. Their choice of course but thankfully the majority of the population are doing the right thing. 

There has been phenomenal demand from the youngsters to take the vaccine.

Just tune out the crazies, the conspiracy theorists and the trolls. Most people are wearing masks, keeping their distance and getting vaccinated.

Pretty soon, this will be a virus of the stupid and the immunocompromised. Everyone else will be safe. Maybe the crazies should have a chat with the immunocompromised to see what they think.

21 hours ago, KLFC said:

I don't think "The-DADDY" accepts very much. It's the likes of him, his idiotic views and probably poor behaviour that means we're still in the throes of a pandemic. If there had been no vaccine - whether it be O-AZ, P, M etc - we would have a death rate in the UK nearer half a million?

Listen to the science, and ALL the politicians, and get vaccinated: I wouldn't wish ill-health on anyone, but good luck to the ridiculous Star Wars character if he is unlucky to get Chinavirus. . . and should he be treated by the NHS?

Best not to assume. We know where that leads. You have your views, I have mine. 

Have a lovely day 👍

20 hours ago, butlers said:

The Mods. should have removed that post.

The Mods are free to do as they like and I respect their decisions. If it offends you so then please feel free to report it. 

From   .Gov 

Page 10

Paragraph 32

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spi-m-o-summary-of-further-modelling-of-easing-restrictions-roadmap-step-2-31-march-2021

Enjoy your "safe vaccine". 🙏

Edited by The_DADDY
Additional information

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I am impressed by your choice of reading material ... though the fact that the referenced material is over two months out of date (you can now get an updated version from a couple of weeks ago) makes me suspicious.

By all means read the SAGE minutes and their supporting materials but the take home message for those who do not want to read the actual documents is that the third wave in which we now are is going to have a lot of infections, but will probably not overwhelm the NHS and will occasion far fewer deaths than the previous waves. The government is not trying to stop this third wave merely keep it from overwhelming the health service. According to the modellers, it will begin to die out around a month to six weeks from now due to the herd immunity the infections and injections will have bought us. If you are remotely vulnerable and can get a jab but have not done so yet then you would be well advised to think hard about getting jabbed ... there is going to be a lot of infection out there. If you are less vulnerable then please consider helping the rest of us get to herd immunity sooner by being vaccinated.

4 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

I am impressed by your choice of reading material ... though the fact that the referenced material is over two months out of date (you can now get an updated version from a couple of weeks ago) makes me suspicious.

By all means read the SAGE minutes and their supporting materials but the take home message for those who do not want to read the actual documents is that the third wave in which we now are is going to have a lot of infections, but will probably not overwhelm the NHS and will occasion far fewer deaths than the previous waves. The government is not trying to stop this third wave merely keep it from overwhelming the health service. According to the modellers, it will begin to die out around a month to six weeks from now due to the herd immunity the infections and injections will have bought us. If you are remotely vulnerable and can get a jab but have not done so yet then you would be well advised to think hard about getting jabbed ... there is going to be a lot of infection out there. If you are less vulnerable then please consider helping the rest of us get to herd immunity sooner by being vaccinated.

If SAGE told me it was daytime I'd have to double check. You trust them, Boris, Hancock all you like. If you can't see you are being lied to then that's on you. 

👍

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

f SAGE told me it was daytime I'd have to double check. You tust them, Boris, Hancock all you like. If you can't see you are being lied to then that's on you. 

👍

Yet your last post quoted one of SAGE's supporting groups, SPI-M-O, seemingly as if you saw value in it. For what it is worth, I do not trust Boris and co. and I think the media is very poor at doing science but SAGE is something different.

4 hours ago, Carbuncle said:

Yet your last post quoted one of SAGE's supporting groups, SPI-M-O, seemingly as if you saw value in it. For what it is worth, I do not trust Boris and co. and I think the media is very poor at doing science but SAGE is something different.

I see no value in it. That's not why I posted it. 

I posted to demonstrate that you people only believe what you want to. What fits in with your opinion. When I show people like your good self that they usually mock, laugh it disregard it yet at the same time hang on every word our government and their agencies say. 

It's funny really. 

But anyway, I'm not here to argue. I've given my opinion, I've heard all your opinions and thus far none of you have given me any reason to change my mind. 

I dare say you will say something similar.