Administration For Wednesday. ?

3 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

My finger is on the pulse , unlike yours. Why would I want to post speculation about your clubs possible administration when anyone with half a brain has been able to see for quite a while that it is a distinct possibility ? Oh, and you were the person who commented recently about unnecessary threads .............

Talking of half a brain ...Your happy to jump on here though & give it the big one aren’t you...

if you don’t like the thread don’t contribute or alternatively start you own ...

Simples ..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

9 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The latest word on the current dilemma at Hillsborough according to "those in the know"..

Wages still not paid..

1 young pro has had 1 weeks wages in the last 3 months...

No players coming in due to the transfer embargo... 

Part of ground can't get a safety certificate...

What a mess Chansiri has got the club into ....either he's run out of money or lost interest....probably both...

Lost interest.....he wont have bargained for all the hate and bile thats come to him and his family,and Ive seen some of it, that directed toward his son has really upset him.

In essence its a pit hes dug himself into and he cant get out, you look at the way Leicesters owner look after their fans and its a marked difference of styles and operation,DC should talked to them to get some advice.

Hes not alone as an owner thats subjected to fan abuse it happens at successfull clubs.

11 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Talking of half a brain ...Your happy to jump on here though & give it the big one aren’t you...

if you don’t like the thread don’t contribute or alternatively start you own ...

Simples ..

Where did I state I didn't like the thread ? I love it when you make a totally ridiculous statement, proves to everyone what you are.

I'm not giving it the big one at all if you follow the posts. You were asked by two seperate posters to name your source, you didn't.

You either didn't know, therefore you posted an unsubstantiated rumour or you were playing the schoolboy, I know something you don't. The sources tweet was public knowledge and I provided the source. Have a nice day.

Well, Wednesday's Division One season starts on August 7th, so in seven weeks time. Not long to sort out all the above mentioned issues - whether fact or rumour.  Training, especially with a different playing squad, is a complex undertaking. And, should the 'C19 lift off' come into force on July 19th  that's just a three week run-up to re-opening the ground - or a least most of it. 

I am not an Owls supporter, but have relatives and friends to whom it means a lot, I just hope they can get all their problems resolved quickly. The City needs both League clubs to prosper. 

2 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

Where did I state I didn't like the thread ? I love it when you make a totally ridiculous statement, proves to everyone what you are.

I'm not giving it the big one at all if you follow the posts. You were asked by two seperate posters to name your source, you didn't.

You either didn't know, therefore you posted an unsubstantiated rumour or you were playing the schoolboy, I know something you don't. The sources tweet was public knowledge and I provided the source. Have a nice day.

Well done on trying to make something out of nothing...if it makes you happy on providing the source give yourself a big clap 👏🏽...

I just don't see what they would get from administration. 

Points deduction. 

Assets (very few) sold off. 

For what? 

He could just sell the club at a knock down price.... but he clearly has visions the club is worth more than it is. 

According to Alan Nixon in The Sun...Wages and back pay has been made to Wednesday players still under contract and those who have left are still waiting..

Edited by Sheridan1-0

On 18/06/2021 at 16:58, Blue Monday said:

Oh, and you were the person who commented recently about unnecessary threads .............

Seems to do it a lot.

Edited by Alextopman

After winning both cup and league since, you could say administration didn’t do Leicester City much harm. Neither did their shenanigans to get round FFP rules which Sir Dave helped them with. Our Thai just got the wrong advisors. 

Wolves also got away with murder as it seems are Derby.

23 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Don’t think Derby are in the clear just yet ..

33 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Plenty of teams have been in admin some more than once.

You're correct though some clubs seem very fortunate not to have had points deductions and some others seem to have been harshly treated.

Macclesfield never recovered from it.