Woman Raped On West Street

It’s early yet but seeing reports of a young woman raped near the Walkabout pub on West Street In the early hours of yesterday morning.

Examiner live has a report.

Theres extensive quotes from SY Police that they are investing the crime

That's horrific. 

I hope the poor young lady can make a full recovery and the disgusting excuse for a human being who did this gets a hefty sentence. 

I know women should be able to walk about safely at any time but unfortunately due to suck knocking about they can't,catch the b#£%&@d and castrate him.

The chances of this ‘man’ being caught and successfully prosecuted are quite low according to statistics. I do hope the woman involved gets the support she will need irrespective of the outcome 

25 minutes ago, catmiss said:

The chances of this ‘man’ being caught and successfully prosecuted are quite low according to statistics. I do hope the woman involved gets the support she will need irrespective of the outcome 

Fingers crossed he has previous. 

Obviously we don't want to see these stories anywhere, but in home city feels worse. 

I hope the girl is well supported and the perpetrator is caught soon.