Sign in to follow this  

Help With Itunes & Ipod Classic

Can anyone help? I've mistakenly deleted all my music from my classic ipod (160 MG) and cannot re-sync from iTunes as not supported any more (?) - will only let me put on downloaded music. Tried googling about how to put music on ipod without using iTunes but getting nowhere. Thank

Do you have a PC? If so, have a look at CopyTrans. I can’t say for certain that it will work though.  Someone with more experience of the software will hopefully come along and give more information. If not, the support page is here. 

40 minutes ago, Jomie said:

Do you have a PC? If so, have a look at CopyTrans. I can’t say for certain that it will work though.  Someone with more experience of the software will hopefully come along and give more information. If not, the support page is here. 

Good plan @Jomie. Providing the OP has, or can get the MP3 files, that works a treat, and is fairly simple.

I am glad it helped. It’s great software with a number of useful functions.  Used it for some time, usually for backing up iPhone contacts/messages.