See Lys Got Off Lightly.

Might as well start by pointing out the obvious, I don't condone any breaking of the law in the slightest. Dangerous driving usually ends up with innocents losing their life, it really angers me.

But just picking up on a fake news comment on here.

I remember one poster claiming to be an eye witness and to have inside scoup on this incident..... He stated how much deep water The Moose was to be in when sentenced.

6 months driving ban and a 5k fine...... a little bit wide of the mark was that.

Regardless of the above.....get shut, no time for fancy dandies, law breakers or any like...

Yes when I said he wouldn't go to prison the self proclaimed insider said he was in a lot more trouble and there was more too it.

The over riding factor was the lack of injuries and no alcohol  it could really have been a lot worse.

As for getting rid young lads with too much money do make mistakes, move on and learn a lesson......

2 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Might as well start by pointing out the obvious, I don't condone any breaking of the law in the slightest. Dangerous driving usually ends up with innocents losing their life, it really angers me.

But just picking up on a fake news comment on here.

I remember one poster claiming to be an eye witness and to have inside scoup on this incident..... He stated how much deep water The Moose was to be in when sentenced.

6 months driving ban and a 5k fine...... a little bit wide of the mark was that.

Regardless of the above.....get shut, no time for fancy dandies, law breakers or any like...

I'd agree with most of this and let's face - he can move on. Not that anyone will take him. 

But dangerous driving invariably ends up with no crashes or injuries, occasionally it does though and when it does it can be fatal. 

Should get rid, doesn't seem to have the right attitude aswell as being a complete tool 👍

I’m that eye witness.

We should all be disappointed with the outcome of this hearing. Mousset is an horrendous driver, regularly doing 60/70/80 in 30mph zones. He scarpered after the crash and the police had to go  and fetch him back. The damage he did to people’s houses that night is still not repaired.

But, he’s a Blade, so that makes it alright.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

I’m that eye witness.

We should all be disappointed with the outcome of this hearing. Mousset is an horrendous driver, regularly doing 60/70/80 in 30mph zones. He scarpered after the crash and the police had to go  and fetch him back. The damage he did to people’s houses that night is still not repaired.

If he did damage to people's houses he should of been made to pay for the damage rather than a measly 5k fine

Just now, NERVY-OWL said:

If he did damage to people's houses he should of been made to pay for the damage rather than a measly 5k fine

Insurance will pay out.

His car wasn’t tested, so I guess he’ll have to pay that bit. But the third party stuff is funded. It’s just not so easy to find a builder these days.

On 17/06/2021 at 21:01, sibon said:

I’m that eye witness.

You actually witnessed the incident ? I think your  last sentence  sums you up. For an older man you're very immature.